Financial Regulatory Reporting Analyst – Luxembourg
We’re looking for an aspiring Financial Regulatory Reporting Analyst working with various financial regulatory reports as COREP, FINREP and BCL statistical reporting among others.
The Financial Regulatory Reporting Analyst is responsible for filling regulatory reporting to authorities when needed.
Your tasks will consist of the following:
- Produce regulatory reports as required to the authorities
- Being part of a team building up a platform for regulatory reporting
- Optimize processes related to Regulatory Reporting
- Dialogue with the authorities when needed
- When time permits you will help the Finance team with relevant tasks
- The role is located in Luxembourg
Welcome to Banking Circle
Banking Circle is a global scale financial utility, underpinning the service propositions of financial institutions allowing them to focus resources on the customer relationship.
By becoming a member of the Banking Circle, financial institutions can offer banking services to their customers and help them to trade globally, at low cost and efficiently. Importantly they can help their customers improve cash flow through enhanced speed of settlement whilst remaining fully compliant with financial regulation.
For businesses within the financial tech industry, Banking Circle offers an alternative for managing multiple banking relationships in different regions. For banks, Banking Circle offers an add on to the correspondent banking model.
For more information, visit www.bankingcircle.com
- You have previous experience (5-7 years) in the financial/banking sector, possibly in a similar role
- You have a strong understanding of banking regulatory reporting rules
- You have a university degree
- You are fluent in English
- You have a work smarter mindset, always looking for optimizing a process
- Wolters Kluwer OneSumX experience a plus
- You have a good understanding on mapping the functional requirements to a system landscape (ERP, CRM and Banking systems)
- You are a team player, interested in new challenges, technologies and businesses
- An opportunity to join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to help you grow personally and professionally
- An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and very ambitious team and, at the same time, in an informal and pleasant working environment
- An opportunity to join a company imbued with entrepreneurial spirit and passion, where open communication and collaboration are supported
- An opportunity to work in a newly formed fast-growing company
- An opportunity to work in a rapidly growing and technologically changing sector
If you feel you meet these criteria, please send us your application as soon as possible.
NB! Please apply using Apply button - please do not apply via e-mail.
For any further information please contact external Recruitment Consultant: Michael Thøisen: firstname.lastname@example.org