Business Account Manager VI Denmark
Epson is a global imaging and innovation leader that operates at the cutting edge of technology development. We are dedicated to exceeding the vision of customers worldwide through the creation of ground-breaking, high-precision and energy-saving technologies. From printers and 3LCD projectors to augmented reality smart glasses, Epson offers an extensive array of award-winning products to customers across the world.
Epson is looking for a driven and proactive Account Manager to drive sales within our Visual Instruments (Business Projectors) Division working with both end-user clients in the private and public sector and with Resellers. Your role will be to secure and grow the market share through active sales work on the field, by networking and by a high level of activity towards existing and potential clients.
This position is based from our office in Brøndby, Denmark and will report directly to the Business Sales Manager.
- Promote the Epson range to increase sales growth into specific reseller and end-user markets
- Develop and execute a sales plan for optimal customer portfolio management
- Account planning with aligned channel partners in order to identify and qualify new opportunities for growth
- Maximise opportunities from corporate account managers and specialist vertical account managers Channel
- To identify, manage and execute promotional campaigns within specified accounts appropriate to customer and Epson business needs
- To track ROI of promotional campaigns run in conjunction with partner
Communication and Reporting:
- Collate competitive market place information
- Manage the development and implementation of the CRM initiative, as required
- Maintenance of Epson Partner Programme
- Work effectively with end-user vertical/specialist sales managers to optimise Epson's sales
- Liaise with European team on management of any pan EMEAR opportunities or target accounts
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Direct account management background experience
- Strong background and knowledge of the Business Audio Visual market (business projectors)
- Record of success in large reseller accounts
- Innovative approach
- Evidence of academic achievement
- Good level of English and Danish, both written and verbal
What we offer:
If you are seeking an opportunity to work with a leading brand, growing market share with end-user clients within the private and public sector, we are keen to hear from you.
Epson makes products and delivers solutions for a wide range of customers and we are committed to having a diverse workforce. We are offering a friendly and professional work environment, competitive salary, company car and pension scheme.
We are going through an exciting period of growth and looking for people that have the spirit to seize new opportunities and drive growth.