Global Application Specialist – Pasta Filata Cheese
Foodjob Nordic is searching for an experienced Global Application Specialist within Pasta Filata Cheese for Chr. Hansen A/S.
Foodjob Nordic is searching for an experienced Global Application Specialist within Pasta Filata Cheese for Chr. Hansen A/S. In this position you are driven by innovation and expertise support combining cultures, enzymes and Cheese creating solutions for international customers both directly and via corresponding sales agents or distributors. The right candidate has a strong drive, is a self-starting food industry professional with strong expertise within Pasta Filata Cheese, has excellent communication skills and R&D/Product Development/Application experience. The position reports to the Innovation Director Cheese and is located either in Denmark or in France. The focus points of your function will include:
- Advise our customers and colleagues how to best use our cultures, our enzymes and adjust the Cheese technology to reach the desired Pasta Filata functionalities
- Create technical presentations and troubleshooting in the pilot lab and with clients
- Formulate specifications and product development processes for customer-specific projects
- Initiating the development and launching of new products and areas of application
- Technical training and knowledge sharing with the Sales team and clients
- Drive and perform Application competence development activities – locally and by participation in network with colleagues from all over the world
- Observing and analyzing trends and market development
High level of hands-on experience with Pasta Filata Cheese and food ingredients support and designing experiments and statistical data processing are the main requirements for the job. Preferably you have completed professional training in the food industry as well as studies in food or cheese-making technology. As you will be part of a global team and hold a position of support to clients, frequent travels are to be expected.
- Educated with a Degree level (Food Science/Food Technology)
- Relevant practical experience in the food industry with Pasta Filata Cheese
- Experience from the food industry with developing technical applications, customer interfacing and supporting customer relationships
- A natural advisor who is excellent at creating strong relationships build on trust and, and loves being out travelling in the field with colleagues and customers
- A true team player, who is ambitious, highly self-driven and sees opportunities, always looking for ways to develop yourself and aim at becoming a recognised expert
- Strong project management skills, high integrity and thought leadership skills
- Fluent in English and preferably another language and willing to travel
Key Performance Indicators:
- Development of high value add solutions in area of responsibility (Pasta Filata Cheese)
- Ability to make strong technical presentations regarding new applications
- Develop strong relationships with customers (able to interact strongly with both technical, marketing and purchase departments)
Salary and location:
- Based at HQ in Copenhagen Area or France – attractive salary + pension + benefits
Further information and application
Director Mads Kinch Clemmensen from Foodjob Nordic, tel. +45 2912 6119, email: email@example.com can be contacted for further information on the position.
Apply via "Apply here".
Deadline for applications: 10/25/2019
Foodjob Nordic ensures absolute discretion for all applicants.
About Foodjob Nordic
Foodjob Nordic is an international recruitment company with a unique industry insight and knowledge within the food industry. Our consulting team has extensive experience in working with the best candidates, food producers, retailers and foodservice companies. Our clients include major global brands, leading Scandinavian food companies and specialized food suppliers. Denmark's food industry is a world leader, producing food for more than 15 million people, and Danish food employees constitute the third largest food industry cluster in Europe. Find your next career move or the company's next key employees with Foodjob Nordic!
Læs om Foodjob Nordic her