Manager: Systems & Materials – Manufacturing support
ALK is on an ambitious journey to become the preferred allergy company globally and this is why we are looking for a new colleague to join us.
Would you like to pursue new challenges as manager in the newly established position within manufacturing support at product supply site Hørsholm? Would you like to lead a newly established cross-functional team consisting of 10 dedicated support-academics/technicians?
As part of the ALK journey, a new team has been formed, responsible for centralized support for SAP, LIMS and material handling. Your role as manager will be to develop the team going forward and optimize cross-functional cooperation with a wide range of stakeholders.
Field of responsibility
- As a manager you will lead a team responsible for raw material ownership - including material specifications, supplier evaluations, material or vendor changes or optimizations
- You will be point of contact for stakeholders and site departments for material handling
- You will head cross-functional SAP/LIMS support to PS site Hørsholm and be owner of cross-functional procedures and changes
- You will ensure timely project and operational task delivery with a focus on quality and regulatory compliance. In addition, you will be responsible for continuous efficiency improvements and optimization of processes
- It is your responsibility to obtain a balanced prioritization and resource allocation for activities within the team and to facilitate a positive, motivating and productive working climate in accordance with ALK cultural beliefs
- An academic degree within natural sciences or similar
- Have solid experience with GMP within the pharmaceutical industry
- Have a minimum of 2 years of management experience
- Are familiar with SAP/LIMS systems and GMP material handling
- As a person, you act proactively while maintaining a good overview. You have clear communication skills and are able to foster great cooperation within the team and with the stakeholders
Our manufacturing support department consists of 51 passionate colleagues. We always try to develop our competences and processes in order to meet the needs of the patients and all stakeholders, internally as well as externally. We are driven by a high level of professionalism, integrity, an open-minded approach and contributing to an inspiring and fun working environment together with colleagues.
The position is located at the ALK headquarter in Hørsholm.
ALK provides a dynamic and pleasant work environment, complete with inspiring and challenging assignments. The results of your efforts will be significant throughout the organization and you will be able to actively influence and challenge the status quo. Our flat structures attract independent individuals who like to feel the progress of the business and enjoy being close to the decision-making process. You will be part of an engaged and informal team who values skill and knowledge creation. We consider our pioneering spirit coupled with our trustworthiness our winning formula. ALK is a health-focused organization and our offices offer a green view of the DTU Science Park in Hørsholm.
We hope to receive your CV and application no later than October 31st 2019.
For further information on the position, please contact Anders Lomholt, Senior Director +4561911080.
How to apply
Please click on apply and kindly remember to attach a letter of motivation and CV. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
ALK helps people living with allergy. By providing solutions that make life with allergy surprisingly simple we make a difference for many people. We build upon a strong heritage as a pioneer in allergy immunotherapy and we will continue to innovate, develop and market new products and solutions for people with allergy. ALK is a global company with production sites in Denmark, France, Spain and the United States. We were founded in Copenhagen in 1923 and today we employ around 2,300 people around the globe. Our headquarter is based in Hørsholm north of Copenhagen. We know that our employees are our most valuable asset and we believe they do their very best every day in the pursuit of new and better allergy treatments and solutions for people with allergy around the world. If you like to have influence and make a difference ALK is the right place so come join us on our exciting journey.