Junior Sourcing Project Assistant/Analyst, Bagsværd (Temp)
Pioneer a brighter future
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries, and as part of Novozymes Indirect Sourcing department, you help empower people, enable decision making and create the agility that will strengthen Novozymes’ competitive edge and extend the reach of our biological answers.
Junior Sourcing Project Assistant/Analyst, Bagsværd
Novozymes is seeking a Junior Sourcing Project Assistant/Analyst to join the Sourcing Indirect, EMA team. The position is temporary (6 months) and a great opportunity to explore an exciting company and support the realization of our Sourcing Project Pipeline for 2020. The Indirect Sourcing department serves in a pivotal role, leading strategic sourcing engagements across a wide range of business units enabling a cost-efficient and value-adding approach to the procurement and contracting of products and services in Novozymes.
We offer a challenging role where a close partnership with our internal stakeholders and the global community is key to make a sustainable impact and contributing to Novozymes new strategy “Better Business with Biology”. This is an opportunity to be part of the Global Sourcing and Facility Service organization and a highly professional team having a daily impact on Novozymes operations for the better of our company.
You will be based in Bagsværd but will have close interaction with stakeholders on our Innovation Campus in Lyngby (Copenhagen).
As Project Assistant/Analyst, you will:
- Support the establishment of project business cases, project specifications for tenders and make analytic work on results achieved on sourcing activities together with the Global Category Manager
- Analyze market conditions, assess opportunities within a defined project scope and industry and communicate Total Cost of Ownership related to different scenarios
- Demonstrate a working experience within project management, including but not limited to project initiation, execute, control and implement projects
- Co-implement new process and contracts and support the Global Category Manager with change management and communication activities, to ensure the results are anchored in the organization
- Assist in different tasks related to the indirect sourcing processes e.g. support on Catalog Management track; Update Supplier Relationship Management System and other systems, support close interaction (daily) with our team in India in relation to supplier opportunities and issues
- Coordinate data consolidation processes when demanded for projects and support close alignment across regions and stakeholders
Projects to support:
We have many exciting projects we need your support on in Q4, 2019 and Q1 2020, within the indirect sourcing categories, such as Facility Management/Facility Services, HR, Marketing, Professional Services, Travel, R&D.
In this position you need to:
- Hold a master’s degree in economics, business administration, engineering, supply chain management or similar
- You have 1-3 years of relevant experience with project management and analytic work
- You have a global mindset and an eagerness to develop results
- You communicate clearly and concisely, you are not afraid to explore new areas of knowledge and present your work and findings
- You communicate effortlessly in writing and verbally English
- Finally, we promote that you are self-motivated and energetic. We expect you to be a team player with a high drive to create results and a great atmosphere together with your other great colleagues
Are you the next Zymer in our team? Consider a career with Novozymes and let’s realize your potential together.
Novozymes is the world leader in biological solutions. Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives. As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow. www.novozymes.com
Ranked #3 in Science magazine’s global Top Employers Survey 2018.
For further information, please contact Head of Sourcing Indirect, EMA Louise Noer at LUIN@novozymes.com. Application deadline: October 25th, 2019. As we will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis, please send your application online as soon as possible. Please attach a copy of your diploma(s) when you apply for the position.