Group Demand Planner
Do you have a passion for supply chain and a strong collaborative mindset? And are you passionate about Demand Planning with a great hunger for driving continuous improvements? Then you might be our new Demand Planner in our S&OP team!
Your areas of responsibilities:
As our new Demand Planner, your primary responsibilities will be to drive and continuously develop our demand planning processes in close collaboration with our Demand Planners around the world, supporting them in making the best possible demand plans for their market and region. You can look forward to playing a key role on ad hoc analysis and challenge of forecast levels to ensure a balanced value chain plan.
You will be part of and prepare our demand reviews with demand planners in our sales regions, play a key role in driving our global performance management on demand planning including our KPIs. You will be deeply involved in how we use our advanced planning system (Logility) for demand planning and the continuous development of this including the demand planning processes in general. Last but least expect a key role on ad hoc analysis and challenge of forecast levels to ensure a balanced value chain plan. You will work in a group function with global responsibility and high impact.
In this position you can expect to elevate the following job assignments:
- Key contributor in driving and preparing global demand planning process with Sales Regions – the process is monthly and a key integrated part of our global S&OP process
- Drive and develop our performance management on demand planning, including updating our KPIs monthly, development on KPIs and through collaboration with sales regions ensure we continuously improve our KPI performance on forecast accuracy
- Collaborate closely with Demand Planners in our regions in designing and implementing new tools and processes to improve ways of working
- Drive continuous development of our demand planning processes including how we use our advanced planning system (Logility) for demand planning
- Drive ad hoc analysis and challenge of forecast levels to ensure a balanced value chain plan
What is needed to succeed:
- Experience in working within Supply Chain, preferably within demand planning.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to manage complex processes and many details, and bring it forward in a simple manner
- Good at thinking abstract and conceptual
- Strong communicator with solid stakeholder management skills
- Experience with ERP and advanced planning systems, preferably AX and Logility Voyager
- Superuser of Microsoft Office programs
- Fluent in English – verbally and written
- University degree at Masters level
Your personal qualifications make a difference:
You might be the person we are looking for if you are hungry, smart and humble with a great love for diversity! You are not afraid of making decisions and joining a highly ambitious S&OP team to become a key contributor in driving Pandora’s supply chain. You have a strong collaborative mindset combined with great analytics that you are keen on bringing into play to develop our global demand planning processes.
Your new team:
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well.
You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. We are a busy department of 9 people, who work closely together, help each other out and appreciate an informal and humorous tone.
Job start: 01-01-2020 or as soon as possible
This role is based in the Pandora Global Office in Copenhagen, Denmark. Candidates should be willing to travel up to 10-15 days a year also to long-haul locations such as Hong Kong, Bangkok and Baltimore.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however, if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact the Hiring Manager:
S&OP Director, Group Supply Chain,
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of the Pandoras future please click on "Apply now". We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Beside from our beautiful interior design, we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through more than 7,500 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs more than 26,000 people worldwide of whom more than 11,500 are located in Thailand, where the Company manufactures its jewellery. Pandora is publicly listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2018, Pandora’s total revenue was DKK 22.8 billion (approximately EUR 3.1 billion).
See all our products and collections on www.pandora.net