Senior Supply Chain Consultant
Are you passionate about Supply Chain and Project Management? And do you want to influence the Supply chain and business processes of Pandora’s global organization? Then you might be our new Senior Supply Chain Consultant in our team!
Pandora’s Operations Development is responsible for designing and implementing strategic and operational supply chain processes across Pandora’s global supply chain in close collaboration with key stakeholders from Global Office, Global IT, sales subsidiaries, distribution centres (Hamburg, Baltimore, Bangkok), and our manufacturing in Thailand. The Operations Development team is a highly skilled and self-driven team, and the role offers an opportunity to influence the department strategy and the approach to different job tasks.
Your areas of responsibility:
The ambition of the Group Operations Development team is to deliver projects that enable improvement of Pandora’s supply chain to meet short, medium, and long term business objectives. We are a group of highly competent individuals working as a team on ownership, maintaining and improving the business processes within the supply chain as well as supporting ERP roll-outs and releases (from the business side). The Operations Development team is heavily involved large system roll-outs such as Microsoft AX2012/D365 as these are a major part of the operational processes.
In this position you can expect to elevate the following job assignments:
- Participate in and manage parts of cross-functional improvement projects that are centred around the development of Pandora’s global supply chain with particular focus on process improvements.
- Bridge the communication between Business and IT as part of roll-out of ERP (AX2012/D365)
- Participate in a major global roll-outs of new ERP within the entire Value chain of PANDORA
- provide inputs to the ERP team to develop a platform in supporting and improving PANDORA’s supply chain
- Work hands-on with designing, testing and delivering changes to processes
- Assist in key stakeholders management, internal as well as external
- Perform quality assurance of ERP deliveries such as requirement gathering, test cases, user acceptance testing, go-live activities
What is needed to succeed:
- Master Degree or similar within Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing, Operations or IT.
- 2-4 years working or consulting experience from a supply chain area with strong process focus (customer service operation, logistics, manufacturing or similar)
- Experience with Project management within Supply Chain
- Some level of operation system understanding (mainly ERP) is a must as well as earlier participation in ERP implementations is a benefit
- Experience from a global organization is preferred
Your personal qualifications makes a difference:
You might be the person we are looking for if you are a humble, solution-oriented, people smart individual who loves diversity! You are highly motivated in seeking information and enjoys working across business functions in a global organization. You have strong stakeholder skills and the ability to understand business processes and the systems as well as being a self-driving team player.
Your new team:
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well. You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. The role reports to the Director of Operations Development, and we are a busy department of 7 people, who work closely together, help each other out and appreciate an informal and humorous tone.
Start date: as soon as possible
This role is based in the Pandora Global Office in Copenhagen, Denmark. Candidates should be willing to travel approximately 40 days a year also to long-haul locations such as Hong Kong, Bangkok and Baltimore.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however, if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Recruiter, HR Global Office
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of the Pandoras future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides from our beautiful interior design, we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through more than 7,500 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs more than 26,000 people worldwide of whom more than 11,500 are located in Thailand, where the Company manufactures its jewellery. Pandora is publicly listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2018, Pandora’s total revenue was DKK 22.8 billion (approximately EUR 3.1 billion).
See all our products and collections on www.pandora.net