Health & Safety Officers
Joining our team means joining our legacy. At Jones Engineering Group we have over 128 years’ experience as a world-class engineering contractor. Our core divisions include Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Sprinkler and Fire Protection. Some of the other services we provide for our private, public and government clients include Waste to Energy (BioEnergy), Specialist Lift, Off-Site Fabrication, Technical Support Services, Maintenance, Asset Management, BIM (Building Information Modelling) and Geo-Surveying.
Due to continued expansion, Jones Engineering require Health & Safety Officers for Leinster and Mainland Europe.
Role / Requirements:
- 3rd level qualification essential
- Experience in Project Supervisor Construction Stage advantageous
- NEBOSH/IOSH qualification desirable
- Manual Handling Instructor, Abrasive Wheels Instructor and Working at Heights Instructor would be advantageous
- Immediate start available
- Remuneration will be in line with qualifications and experience.
What we offer:
We offer competitive salaries, financial support for further training, Continuous Professional Development (CPD) leading to chartered status, performance incentives and the ability to progress your career with a world-class engineering contractor.