Student Assistant – Digital Transformation
Pioneer a brighter future
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries, and as part of our Digital Transformation, you will get to apply data science solutions across the whole organization and significantly impact how we interact with biology, with ourselves and with our customers.
Student Assistant – Digital Transformation, Lyngby
Digital Tranformation is a highly prioritized focus area, creating data-driven products across the whole organization which significantly impact how we interact with biology, with ourselves and with our customers. If you dare to challenge status quo and have a passion for numbers and technology, you should consider joining our team. We are offering a position as student assistant at our new site located in Lyngby with an international atmosphere.
You will be part of Advanced Analytics department with a team of young and highly dynamic and multinational team of data scientists and engineers. Our responsibility is to strengthen Novozymes’s competitive edge, by leading data-driven decision making through digital products and initiatives to inspire the organization.
As a student assistant you will be an integrated member of several project teams. Your tasks include development of sophisticated data models in Python, interacting directly with line of business and setting up dashboards in e.g. Tableau or Plotly, tools and applications for decision support. The average time commitment will be around 15-20 hours a week, most likely split on 2-3 days at our Innovation Campus in Lyngby.
In this position you need to:
- Be a student at DTU, ITU, KU or another relevant field and you are currently in your last year as an undergraduate student
- Have a background in Natural sciences (bioinformatics, phyics, chemistry), Computer Science or Mathematics
- Have a strong analytical mind-set and a structured approach to problem solving
- Have proven programming experience, preferably in Python and pandas data frames
- Have basic experience and interest in Machine Learning and ideally Deep Learning
- Have experience and interest in converting data to actionable insights through visualization (Plotly, Dash, Tableau)
- Have basic understanding of the UNIX distribution
- Have some knowledge of database structure, data wrangling and data science either through your studies or from a relevant student job
Are you the next Zymer in our team? Consider a career with Novozymes and let us realize your potential together.
Novozymes is the world leader in biological solutions. Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives. As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bioinnovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow. www.novozymes.com
Ranked #3 in Science magazine’s global Top Employers Survey 2018.
For more information please contact Katrine K. Skeby, +4530773123. Application deadline: November 15, 2019. Please send your application asap as we will evaluate them on an ongoing basis. Please attach your diploma/transcripts when you apply for the job.