Project Manager / Business Partner
At BASF, we create chemistry for a sustainable future. We combine economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility. The approximately 122,000 employees in the BASF Group work on contributing to the success of our customers in nearly all sectors and almost every country in the world. Our portfolio is organized into six segments: Chemicals, Materials, Industrial Solutions, Surface Technologies, Nutrition & Care and Agricultural Solutions.
For our Nordic/Baltic Country Cluster, we are now looking for a Project Manager/Business Partner.
What you can expect
The primary objective of the role is to support the commercial management and the entire Nordic/Baltic Country Cluster sales team in order to develop the market and our business as well as to increase the visibility of the company in the region. You will work on different projects simultaneously in close cooperation with the sales force within the Nordic/Baltic Country Cluster as well as with account managers in other regions. With direct reference to the commercial management, your main responsibilities will be:
- Lead and coordinate projects for the businesses or Country Cluster
- Frequent exchange with sales managers/sales people
- Perform desk research on micro- and macroeconomics, industry outlooks and trends/news from databases and the internet
- Establish dialogues with government bodies, private organizations and companies
- Sum up and report back to principal
- Analyze numbers, prepare reports and presentations
- Gather information from sales force, learn and understand the business and draw qualitative conclusions
- Perform frequent reporting on macroeconomics, sales performance, etc.
What we expect
- Fluency in one of the Scandinavian languages, preferably Danish
- University degree M.Sc. or similar
- Basic skills in project management
- Min. 2 years of experience from a similar role
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision
- Natural curiosity for business development
- Affinity for business development and sales
Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and "on-the-job" training as part of a committed team. Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company.
Kalvebod Brygge 45, 1560 Copenhagen V