Marketing Communication Manager with flair for science
Are you a curious person always looking for a narrative? Can you write to format with catchy headlines and engaging text? Capture the call-to-action? If so, the natural colors division of the World’s Most Sustainable Company of 2019 could be looking for you.
The role offers a great opportunity to hone your content development skills. We’re looking for someone who is fearless about diving deep into the complex world of agronomy, food science and food regulations, and then can break the surface with an accurate headline that resonates with our target audience, delivering a great customer experience touchpoint. Most of our content is digital, and you’ll be working primarily with sales tools, websites, LinkedIn, emails, landing pages, brochures and collaterals.
You will be joining our small brand and marketing communications team where you will edit, co-write, create own content and campaigns to promote food colors in various industries around the world. As a member of our small team, you will also be a guiding light and a good example of applying our visual identity and interpreting our brand vision. Not only can you write, but your interpersonal communication skills must be tip-top, as you’ll be collaborating with scientists, digital specialists, agencies and colleagues around the world.
To be considered for this role, you must speak and write English at a native level.
- Write, edit, and proofread high-quality content to maintain a consistent brand voice throughout all B2B marketing assets for multiple channels
- Familiar with, and can contribute to, SEO best practices, UX thinking and lead generation funnelling
- Experience understanding and applying visual identity systems and content hierarchies to consistently create on-brand content and layout
- Ability to juggle multiple, diverse projects accurately in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative work process and ability to work through feedback constructively
- Professional and dedicated by nature with a strong sense of quality
- Constructive, full of initiative, and thrive in a challenging environment with ambitious people
- Minimum 5 years of experience from a similar position
- Speak and write English at a native level. A second language is a plus
- Degree in Journalism, English, Communications, Marketing, or related field, or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Fluency in Sharepoint & Microsoft's collaboration tools. Basic knowledge of Sitecore, SFDC and Pardot would be a plus.
- Strong project management skills, including project planning, coordination and stakeholder communication & accountability in an international organization
- You are self-disciplined, organized, and able to balance multiple tasks simultaneously
- Stakeholder management experience from an international organization
About the department
HR and recruiting manager to provide this description
At Chr. Hansen, we offer a working environment where you can take part in setting the agenda. We might be a global organization, but we still have a local feeling and a collaborative culture allowing you to continuously develop both personally and professionally. Join us and take part in making a meaningful difference!
Contact information and deadline for application.
Read more about a career at Chr. Hansen here: www.chr-hansen.com/en/career
Do you want to help improve food and health around the world?
At Chr. Hansen, food and health is at the heart of everything we do and our natural ingredients are consumed by more than 1 billion people every day. As a global market leader in bioscience, we have the opportunity to address important global challenges such as food waste, healthy living and sustainable agriculture and we need the brightest and most passionate people on board to succeed. Want to join us?
A career with Chr. Hansen
Joining Chr. Hansen is your opportunity to make a meaningful difference while unfolding your career in a global setting. In each of our 32 global offices, you will be able to experience an agile organization that is proud to encourage an inspiring work environment and a collaborative culture full of passion to make a difference.
Our founder, Christian D. A. Hansen, was a true entrepreneur and that mentality is still very present and valued today – as we look for new talent to strengthen our team. We are always looking for people who can take charge, come up with new ideas and form their own work practice and methods.
Engagement matters to us, therefore we offer a work environment where cooperation and respect are the top priorities.
Chr. Hansen is a global bioscience company that develops natural ingredient solutions for the food, nutritional, pharmaceutical and agricultural industries. The products include cultures, enzymes, probiotics and natural colors, and all solutions are based on strong research and development competencies coupled with significant technology investments. Revenue in the 2015/16 financial year was EUR 949 million. The company has more than 2,800 dedicated employees in 30 countries and main production facilities in Denmark, France, USA and Germany. Chr. Hansen was founded in 1874 and is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen. For further information, please visit www.chr-hansen.com