Area Manager, Meat & By-products
Foodjob Nordic is now looking for an Area Manager to join our client, BHJ A/S, a very successful international trading company within meat and by-products operating worldwide.
The Area Manager will be responsible for the performance of the commercial operations within a defined budget. That includes daily contact with customers and suppliers to ensure the best possible sales volumes and margins. The Area Manager will identify the most relevant business partners within the Food segment and can develop and execute go to market plans.
Responsibilities and goals:
The Area Manager is responsible for the performance of the commercial trading operations including daily co-operation with clients ensure best possible sales of volumes and margins agreed upon with the management team. The Area Manager will identify the most relevant client segments within meat and by-products and will develop go-to-market plans in close cooperation with the management team. Strong knowledge of Spanish language and culture will be a clear advantage in the position.
The Area Manager should identify the best distribution channels and partners and interact with customers and representatives of associated industries to evaluate and promote growth and efficiency in commercial operations.
Important focus points are:
- Direct sales and sales via whole sellers and importers
- Development and implementation of sales approaches to new markets in order to ensure access to the optimal export channels
- Work cross-functionally within the organization to develop business plans, budgets and proactively help with the creation of a strong commercial excellence agenda
- Academy degree or similar within sales or marketing and/or other relevant experience from a similar position in trading of meat and/or by-products
- Outstanding networking and cooperation skills including experience in collaboration with partners and stakeholders in an international perspective
- Strong self-motivation skills and high integrity
- Ability to make an overall business review, prioritize and do the necessary follow up
- Self-starting with excellent communication skills in English and preferably Spanish language and culture
- Flexible and is willing to travel
Salary and location:
- Based at HQ in Graasten, Denmark. Attractive salary + pension + benefits
Please contact director Mads Kinch Clemmensen from Foodjob Nordic on +45 2912 6119 or email@example.com to learn more about this exciting position. Of course, Foodjob Danmark ensures absolute discretion for all applicants.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Læs om Foodjob Nordic her