Sweet things are happening at the core of HR within the Toms Group. Would you like to join us as we take on a fresh approach to employer branding and HR?
Handle recruitment, programmes and HR administration
In Ballerup, you will become a part of our Human Resource department with many different functions, including CSR, HSE and even our visitors’ centre. Specifically, you will join our HR team with a fellow HR partner dedicated to working with our supply chain and our HR director.
Dedicating yourself to our commercial functions – including Sales, Marketing & Innovation as well as Finance – you will retain many HR-functions, including that of a:
- Main HR partner for management in Denmark and Sweden, providing advice on leadership and recruitment
- Recruiter for the Danish region, handling everything from adverts to onboarding
- HR administrator, which includes managing payrolls, contracts, HR data, employee surveys and recruitment systems
- Project coordinator, ensuring momentum and coherence between different HR initiatives and driving the annual HR wheel together with management
- Programme manager, specifically for our Employer Branding programme – you will likewise lend a hand in our graduate, exchange trainee and leadership programmes
Get the taste of an international programme
”We are currently working on a company-wide branding programme. The employer branding is part of the programme and will be yours to drive across the organisation and on digital platforms which we are very excited to make more use of in the future.”– HR Director Brian Lambrecht.
Exploring the power of HR on digital media, you will drive employer branding initiatives on LinkedIn and other platforms to support the overall programme. With this responsibility, you will have the opportunity to develop your project management skills while collaborating with many different colleagues across the Toms Group.
HR talent with a great sense of responsibility
Senior experience isn’t a necessity for this position. What we are looking for is the drive to grow into a multifaceted role with lots of responsibility, collaboration and opportunities to develop your HR skills even more.
Have 3 years or more of experience with HR in a large company – experience from companies in Sweden would be a great plus
- Are familiar with employer branding and leadership and are able to provide sound advice to managers across an organisation
- May have a degree such as a cand.soc. or cand.merc. HRM, though it is not a prerequisite
- Are fluent in Danish and English
What we offer:
Whether you are into chocolate, marzipan or something completely different…
… we are happy to hear from you! Applications and CVs are to be sent through the link below. We will host interviews from the 26th to the 28th of November, so please apply as soon as possible and no later than the 24th of November 2019.
If you have any further questions, please contact HR Director Brian Lambrecht on +45 44 89 12 60.