Sales Engineer for DEIF's sales team in Denmark
Are you passionate about meeting customers and becoming commercially excellent? And do you thrive in developing new business opportunities on existing and new markets, in a position with great development potential? Do you possess excellent selling skills and extensive customer focus? DEIF is looking for a new Sales Engineer for our HQ in Denmark to manage the Danish market.
As a Sales Engineer, you will be responsible for generating growth in assigned countries through a dedicated sales performance. We expect you to build good relationships towards existing customers as well as increasing the existing customer base through a good business understanding and customer focus i.e. visiting customer on a regular basis and participating in relevant fairs and events. Additionally, you will ensure the collection of feedback from customers that can form the basis for input for the future product portfolio. On a longer perspective, we expect you to play a key role in developing our business opportunities in more countries.
Your tasks will include:
- Ensuring that sales targets are reached
- Developing and increasing business globally/locally by targeting new potential customers
- Responsible for assisting sales managers with sales globally to expand our position in the market
- Participate in formulating sales and marketing strategies to enhance market shares and sales capacity
- Visit relevant customers in order to meet customers’ expectations, improve customer satisfaction and gather valuable feedback on products or market information and provide ideas on improvement
- Provide information and analyses for different product sectors, customers and competitors.
- Create and analyse business intelligent reports in order to seek potential customers and ensure focus on new opportunities.
- Track activities in CRM system
- Coordinate with marketing department with related projects.
To achieve success in the job as Sales Engineer, you must be self- and result-driven with strong competencies within business understanding and customer focus. You are analytical and can provide an overview of competitors, customer needs and analyze new business opportunities. You communicate effectively with people on all levels and you know that the key to success is through collaboration and networking with your colleagues worldwide.
As a person, you must be autonomous, sales driven and demonstrate business acumen. As the job involves a great deal of travelling nationally and internationally as the job proceeds, it is required that you thrive with being on the road every week.
- You might be educated within sales with a flair for technical products or you might be educated within Automation Engineering or Electrical Engineering, but with an interest and passion for sales
- You might have a few years of experience in the related industry, but it is not a prerequisite
- Able to generate reports, good numerical and analytical skills
- Hold an international mindset and is open for international cooperation
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in both Danish and English
- Is a team player.
What can you expect to find at DEIF?
DEIF offers an interesting, developing and independent job in a healthy, growth-oriented company with an organisation, which is constantly prepared for changes. Attractive job conditions in a position where freedom with responsibility is part of everyday life, and the working environment is informal, dynamic and characterised by good collegial teamwork. As a DEIF employee, you will be part of a growing company with big international ambitions.
Our organisation is characterised by highly motivated, independent and responsible employees who all put our customers at the centre. Based on the intention of maintaining skilled employees, we emphasise efficient human resource management, and we have a flexible attitude towards working hours, a policy for home offices, an open information policy, favourable canteen scheme, pension scheme, etc.
Send your application and CV as soon as possible by clicking on "Apply now".
If you want to learn more about the position, feel free to contact Vice President Jean-Michel Caillol on email email@example.com or tel. +33492384776
Established in Denmark in 1933, today the DEIF Group is a global market leader in green, safe and reliable control solutions for decentralised power production on land and at sea. Put a little simpler, we make sure that the power never goes out.
The DEIF Group is privately owned by the founder's son, Toke Foss, and today DEIF has more than 630 employees and is represented in over 50 key markets. 20 % of our employees work within R&D identifying new environmentally friendly ways of reducing maintenance expenses and fuel consumption for the world’s power-generating industries. We call it: POWER EFFICIENCY.