Business Development, Pharma Services
Unilabs is looking to expand its Business Development team at Pharma Services Centre of Excellence based in Copenhagen.
Unilabs is Europe´s fastest-growing lab service provider and a leader in diagnostic testing including companion (CDx) testing and with significant offerings in clinical trials, central lab services (clinical chemistry, genetics, pathology, medical imaging) and advanced biomarker development. Unilabs runs 250+ laboratories and counts more than 12,000 employees.
The position is directly customer-facing and the focus is twofold:
- Further expansion of our customer base generating new sales of our lab services from pharmaceutical companies, biotech and CROs
- Maintenance and expansion of existing customer relationships.
You will be reporting to the Head of Business Development and you will be a key player in the International Business Development Team that is responsible for driving Group sales of the Unilabs Pharma Services.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Generating sales through identification of new customers fuelling our continued growth
- Maintaining and expanding our business with existing key accounts through key account management activities
- Identifying account opportunities, developing account plans and tactics, and executing against such to deliver sales targets.
Your education, skills and experience
- You hold a university degree in natural science, and you may have added a business course
- You have 5+ years of documented sales experience from either a CRO or a diagnostic/laboratory services company
- You have a proven track record of complex b-2-b selling
- You master Danish and English at negotiation level.
- Business acumen and result-oriented
- Proactive and energetic
- Positive mindset and a good team player
- Hands-on approach
- Well-structured, focused and the ability to set clear priorities.
At Unilabs you will become part of a dynamic team working in a stimulating and informal environment, where you will interact with both local and European colleagues to deliver on pour sales targets. Fixed salary,
Travelling: 30%, mainly in Europe.
Location: The Unilabs offices in Central Copenhagen
For more details about the job or the company, please contact Peder S. Andersen, Head of Business Development on M: +45 31 19 31 99. All applications must be in English and will be treated confidentially.
We look forward to receiving your application latest by December 15. Please note that we will be interviewing relevant candidates on a continuous basis.
The Unilabs Group employs more than 12,000 employees, of which 1,300+ are medical doctors. The company is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland. Unilabs is owned by APAX PLC.