Digital Marketing Manager, EMEA
Hello - are you the one we're looking for? In the ever-changing landscape of digital marketing, we are hoping to recruit a person that is passionate about online consumer trends. You are social media savvy, enjoy a good meme and can approach stakeholders management with both professionalism and a can-do attitude.
The Pandora EMEA Regional Office supports more than 60 countries in Europe, Middle East and Africa. You will be joining the Brand & Digital team in EMEA Marketing, reporting to the EMEA Brand Director. You will overlook the global digital marketing process, decrease frustrations and maximize resource efficiency across Regions and Markets in the EMEA organization.
As part of the regional brand team, your overall responsibility will be to secure Pandora’s digital brand activation, it’s online consumer journey and to ensure consumers are engaged on our website and social channels, through the right content and activations.
Your areas of responsibilities:
In this position, you will definitely shape the future of your position and you can expect to elevate the following job assignments:
- As regional lead on digital marketing, you will be responsible for the adaptation of global communication materials and the creation of local digital campaigns
- You are expected to work effectively with the global, regional and local Social, digital, media and e-com teams.
- As overall responsible for Social Media in the region, your task will be to secure effective reporting of successes and challenges to our global social media team.
- Roll out Ad Tech in the markets, secure performance of tools and manage trainings.
- As an expert in online media channels, its funnel and effective KPI setting, you are expected to identify and track successful digital and social asset performance
What is needed to succeed:
- You have 3-5 years of experience managing the digital consumer journey, either from an international brand or a digital agency
- You have a broad experience within digital marketing and have managed digital media campaigns, its assets and channel KPI’s in reporting
- You hold a Business or Marketing Degree, master’s degree preferred
Your personal qualifications makes a difference:
You might be the person we are looking for if you:
- Have an analytical mindset and a good communicator
- Are a responsible person taking the full ownership of your responsibilities
- Work structured and know how to prioritize your time during a busy day
- By nature, are service-minded and enjoy helping your stakeholders
Your new team:
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well.
You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. In EMEA Marketing, we are a busy department of 16 people, who work closely together, help each other out and appreciate an informal and humorous tone.
Start date: preferable February 1, 2020.
This role is based in the Pandora Global Office in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Candidates should be willing to travel approximately 15 days out of the year.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however, if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact the Hiring Manager: Henriette Stensvik, Brand Director, EMEA on email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of the Pandoras future please apply via "Apply here". We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides from our beautiful interior design, we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through more than 7,500 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs more than 26,000 people worldwide of whom more than 11,500 are located in Thailand, where the Company manufactures its jewellery. Pandora is publicly listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2018, Pandora’s total revenue was DKK 22.8 billion (approximately EUR 3.1 billion).
See all our products and collections on www.pandora.net