Dynamics NAV/Business Central Support Consultant
You will work in an industry-leading Microsoft Gold Partner that will provide you with a lot of freedom and responsibility in this role.
They are looking for a NAV support professional who is also interested in working in a customer-facing capacity, as you will be working on-site as well as from their office. You will be the calming factor when dealing with their customers' issues with the NAV system, whilst also using your technical expertise to help to solve any problems that they are facing. From handling issues to training users, you will be challenged in different situations and scenarios whenever you’re at work, meaning that no two days are the same. This is the ideal position for entry into the world of consultancy or for someone who wants to solely focused on adding value into businesses through sharing their knowledge of the system.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Dynamics NAV or Business Central experience (minimum super-user level)
- Fluent in Danish (written and oral)
What we offer:
- A competitive market salary dependant on experience
- 7 weeks’ vacation
- Unrivalled training scheme
- Friendly and knowledgeable colleagues
- Clear opportunities to grow and develop within the company