Manager, Group Business Development
Are you looking for an opportunity to utilize your skills in a dynamic and high-paced environment? And do you want to work with smart people on interesting projects to support our executive leadership team in making the best strategic decisions? If yes, keep reading!
Job description and areas of responsibility:
The Pandora Business Development team is run out of our Global Office at Havneholmen, Copenhagen and supports our top management in development of our strategy and plays an active role in driving business-critical projects at all levels across markets and functions. Furthermore, we support and track workstreams in Pandora’s transformation program, Programme NOW.
As a Manager in Business Development, you will be driving strategic projects and support senior management with critical tasks. The projects will provide you with high exposure to senior management and plenty of opportunities to engage with a wide range of senior stakeholders in Pandora across markets and functions.
Specifically, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Drive large and complex projects independently (e.g. many stakeholders involved, many sub-workstreams / deliverables, high cross-functional project management required)
- Manage and work together with multiple project resources (either more junior Business Development resources, other internal resources or external consultants)
- Play a key role in identifying strategic issues and solutions – with active follow through to ensure well-planned execution and full implementation
- Be part of developing the Business Development team (e.g. contribute with new initiatives / ideas, provide feedback to and develops more junior team members, provide honest sparring to team leadership on improvement areas)
- Present key findings to organisation and senior leadership
- Track workstream(s) in Programme NOW
- Create presentation material to support communication to Executive Management and Board of Directors
What is needed to succeed:
We are looking for a strong professional with a background in tier-1 management consulting and/or a business development role preferably from a FMCG/Retail/Consumer company to play an important role in driving and supporting selected strategic projects across Pandora. You have a solid toolbox on problem solving and analysis coupled with an energetic attitude. More specifically, we are looking for the following qualifications and experience:
- 3-5 years’ experience from “tier 1” Management Consulting or from an in-house strategy unit in a larger company
- Strong analytical capabilities based on solid quantitative and qualitative skills – with the ability to transfer this knowledge to others (e.g. conducts problem-solving, develops clear storylines, reviews material detail-oriented)
- Ability to engage with stakeholders and facilitate meetings and workshops with ease and confidence
- Good verbal and written communication, i.e. able to deliver structured and simple messages on presentations
- Proactive, humble and ambitious attitude
- A team player, who is keen on making the team and Pandora succeed together as a group
- Thrives in a dynamic, changing and fast-paced environment
- Speaks and writes English fluently (language capabilities in one of Pandora’s key markets will be an advantage, but not a must)
Your new team:
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well.
You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. Business Development is a young team of 11 people from 5 different nationalities, who work both closely together and individually with teams and senior stakeholders across the organization. In Business Development we continuously focus on creating a feedback oriented working culture that enables both consultants and managers to improve and - most importantly - enjoy going to work every day. In addition, the Business Development department has often been a good stepping stone to intriguing roles across the Pandora organization.
Travel depending on projects and personal preferences, but 5-20 days per year can be expected.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Christian Lindholt Andersen
Recruiter, Global Office HR
Mobile: +45 3126 5800
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of the Pandoras future please apply via "Apply here". We look forward to hear from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Beside from our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through more than 7,500 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs more than 26,000 people worldwide of whom more than 11,500 are located in Thailand, where the Company manufactures its jewellery. Pandora is publicly listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2018, Pandora’s total revenue was DKK 22.8 billion (approximately EUR 3.1 billion).
See all our products and collections on www.pandora.net