Senior S&OP Planner, Group Supply Chain
Do you have a passion for supply chain and a strong collaborative mindset? And do you wish to play a key role in bringing new products to the market for the world's biggest jewellery company? Then you might the our new Senior S&OP Planner in Pandora!
Job Description and areas of responsibility:
As our new Senior S&OP Planner, you will be the Group Supply Chain lead throughout the New Product Introduction (NPI) process in PANDORA from early campaign planning until the production starts. You will be the process lead of a group of demand & supply planners working on launch planning which requires a lot of communication and alignment with many stakeholders across the organization.
The role has a strong commercial appeal and works as a partner for Group Product, Merchandising and Demand Planning and Finance, translating business plans into production and delivery plans to be executed in the manufacturing sites in Thailand and in the distribution centers around the world.
In the role, you will be required to manage and deal with a high level of uncertainty and under those circumstances, do as robust planning as possible. You need to have a great business understanding by accessing different layers of Pandora’s value chain and successfully translate new strategy plans into practical processes, securing Pandora ability to deliver new products in time at the desired cost.
You will plan multiple new collections (10 per year) at different stages in their time to market requiring different focus and approaches as well as being able to execute with high attention to details and accuracy in planning when getting close to launch and production of new collections. Finally, you will own the governance of the overall NPI process across supply chain functions which includes ensuring the Pandora Brand Process milestones are communicated, well-aligned and well-executed.
In this role, you can expect to elevate the following job assignments:
- Supply Chain process owner of the NPI process from initial campaign planning to market forecast in alignment with product managers and other supply chain partners; consolidating estimates and obtaining forecast from markets timely
- Oversee the NPI process within supply chain in connection to Pandora Brand Process - reschedule/reprioritize project plans and activities when timelines are changed
- Ensure manufacturing capacity loads reflect and support the future launch plans
- Be part of key cross-functional initiatives involving NPI in Pandora, usually directly linked to the group strategy
- Support the monthly S&OP cycle giving input or/or acting as co-facilitator, including the monthly demand reviews with sales regions
- Contribute to the consolidation of the master plan across Pandora manufacturing sites (4) in Thailand, keeping a great interaction with the local planning teams.
Something about you:
You might be the person we are looking for if you:
- Have +5 years of experience in working within Supply Chain Management. Possibly within Demand Planning or Supply Planning at operational, tactical or strategic level
- Are a strong networker with great stakeholder management skills which can be applied to different levels in the organization i.e. from operational to VP level
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of general business principles
- Have high analytical ability and an ease to translate ideas into business change proposals
- Have a University degree at Masters level
- Are a real team-player with holistic mind-set that always thinks about what is best for Pandora
- Maintain constructive relationships with others, even in stressful conditions
- Have a high sense of ownership and self-driven
- Expand own knowledge of the business for performance improvement.
Your new team:
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well. The S&OP team in PANDORA has a wide span of responsibilities within the planning of our value chain, covering Demand Planning, S&OP planning, NPI planning, Tactical planning and Inventory Management. We are a busy department of 8 people, who work closely together, help each other out and appreciate an informal and humorous tone.
Start date: 01-02-2020 or as soon as possible. Interviews will be conducted on a continuous basis so please apply as soon as possible.
Candidates should be willing to travel up to 10-15 days per year.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however, if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
S&OP Director, Group Supply Chain
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of the Pandoras future please apply via "Apply here". We look forward to hear from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design, we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through more than 7,500 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs more than 26,000 people worldwide of whom more than 11,500 are located in Thailand, where the Company manufactures its jewellery. Pandora is publicly listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2018, Pandora’s total revenue was DKK 22.8 billion (approximately EUR 3.1 billion).
See all our products and collections on www.pandora.net