CRM & Loyalty Manager, Group Marketing, Maternity Cover
Are you passionate about CRM and Loyalty? Do you want to be part of the launch of a global loyalty program for the world's largest jewelry brand? Do you want to execute the long term loyalty strategy to improve consumer value, capture consumer data and strengthen the consumer's emotional connection to Pandora? Then you are the one we are looking for!
Job Description and areas of responsibility:
For the Global CRM and Loyalty organization, we are looking for a maternity cover for the CRM & Loyalty Manager to support the development and launch of our global loyalty program. The role aims to contribute to an increased focus on customer value, consumer centricity, data-driven marketing and loyalty. You will work closely with other stakeholders across the organization and regional offices to create and implement Pandora’s global loyalty program.
You will be a key driver in developing and implementing the global loyalty program for Pandora across all channels and main markets. You will have a creative and strategic approach and will be responsible for the day-to-day tasks around planning and implementing the program rollout. It is important that you are passionate about consumer analytics to develop and optimize engagement with consumers and drive commercial value as well as delivering the best experience for our consumers whilst also leveraging new technologies in order to drive loyalty and ultimately competitive advantage.
You will be part of building the data-driven and consumer-centric future for Pandora as well as contributing to the business goals. Further, you can expect to elevate the following job assignments:
- Plan, develop and execute on market roll-out of the global loyalty program
- Drive overall development and expansion of loyalty program testing
- Oversee parts of the strategic development of the Pandora Global Loyalty program in order to secure consumer participation, value, engagement, experience, revenue and rewards
- Develop, test, and secure the operations of various loyalty initiatives and pilots in collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders
- Stakeholder management and communication
- Project management including overseeing daily cooperation with external consultant team.
Your new team:
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well. You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. We are a busy department of 9 people with a very ambitions CRM & Loyalty agenda. we always think our consumers first and we use our different professional and personal strengths in the team to support each other and lift the team spirit.
What is needed to succeed:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a Manager of CRM and/or Loyalty related projects
- Experience in working with consumer loyalty and/or loyalty program
- Strong commercial understanding and experience with consumer behaviour and consumer analytics.
- You have a strong analytical approach balanced with a creative thinking process and the ability to work in a fast-paced and global collaborative team environment
- Experience with project management and with working in cross-functional teams
- Experience from a global organization, retail or fashion industry would be an advantage
- Fluent in English – verbally and written
Something about you:
You might be the person we are looking for if:
- You enjoy taking full ownership of your responsibilities, work in a structured manner and know how to prioritize your time
- It is important that you are excellent at communicating with different types of personalities and that you enjoy solving issues
- You enjoy working with knowledgeable colleagues from different nationalities and functions in a dynamic fast-paced changing environment.
Start date: As soon as possible. The maternity cover will last for approximately one year until 01-12-2020. Interviews will be conducted on a continuous basis so please apply as soon as possible.
Candidates should be willing to travel up to 20-30 days a year also to long-haul locations such as Baltimore and Hong Kong if needed.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however, if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Recruiter, Global Office
+45 27 88 90 62
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of the Pandoras future please apply via "Apply here". We look forward to hear from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides from our beautiful interior design, we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through more than 7,500 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs more than 26,000 people worldwide of whom more than 11,500 are located in Thailand, where the Company manufactures its jewellery. Pandora is publicly listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2018, Pandora’s total revenue was DKK 22.8 billion (approximately EUR 3.1 billion).
See all our products and collections on www.pandora.net