International Finance Graduate Program, Corp. Functions
Pioneer a brighter future
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make an impact and help create a better world. For those around us, for each other and for the next generation. We use science to advance industries, and as part of Corporate Functions, you will help empower the people and the business to deliver the biological answers that will pave the way for a brighter future.
International Finance Graduate Program, Corporate Functions, Bagsværd
Novozymes’ International Finance Graduate Program gives you a unique opportunity to build on your skills as well as obtain new capabilities, enjoy a steep learning curve and develop a strong network within our global organization. We seek highly motivated colleagues who dare to lead, challenge conventions and have the potential to become a future finance leader in Novozymes.
Over a two-year period, we offer you experiences within 4-6 areas of Novozymes’ global finance organization. You will initially be located at our headquarters in Bagsværd and during the program, you will get to spend a rotation abroad in our finance organizations in China, USA, Malaysia or India.
As an International Finance Graduate in Novozymes, you will get exposed to a wide range of financial disciplines and get deep insights into data enabling you to drive and deliver impact in all of your rotations. With a strong focus on supporting data-driven decision making, you will work closely together with stakeholders from different parts of the business and get the opportunity to learn from bright colleagues throughout the value chain and across the world.
The key characteristics of the program are:
- Flexibility - We tailor the program to match your abilities and background and as you progress we adjust the program based on your development, your curiosity and the opportunities the organization offers. Flexibility is key to secure your personal growth and unfold your potential to bring you in the best position for your future career.
- Diversity – No two graduate journeys are alike. All our graduates rotate mainly within Finance disciplines but are encouraged to try out rotations outside Finance.
- Responsibility - You will be given the responsibility to drive your own tasks from Day 1 in your various rotations and you are expected to take an active part in shaping your career. We offer you the platform to excel.
- We seek graduates that see a match between their capabilities and the Novozymes International Finance Graduate Program and that can show us their excitement about being a part of the program
In this position you need to:
- Hold a relevant master’s degree, for example, economics, finance, business administration, management accounting, accounting or similar
- Have graduated before September 2020 or have 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- Have excellent academic achievements, have studied or lived abroad, and have had relevant student jobs or extracurricular activities
- Be fluent in English at a professional level (Danish is not a requirement)
- Be a strong team player and strive to make a difference
Are you our next graduate? Consider a career with Novozymes and let us realize your potential together.
Novozymes is the world leader in biological solutions. Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives. As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow. www.novozymes.com
For more information please visit www.novozymesgraduate.com or contact Program Manager Nikolai Enggård by phone +45 30770227
Application deadline: January 19th, 2020
Expected starting date: September 1st, 2020.
To be considered for the position please submit your cover letter, CV, diploma and grades (both bachelor and masters) when you apply for the job.