Join our new travel center in Helsingborg. You will deliver qualitative customer care to travellers; find solutions for flights, hotels and trains before and during their trips. You will make sure that they will travel with ease, arriving in a nice and fresh hotel.
You should have knowledge of GDS Systems like Amadeus, Galileo, Worldspan or Saber and have experience with travel or airline.
- GDS experience (Amadeus (pref), Galileo, Saber, Worldspan, Apollo or other industry standard)
- Written and oral communication skills in English and Danish, service require inbound, outbound (callback) and e-mail communication
- Business or leisure travel industry experience with international booking experience
- Find the right solution for the customer (eg advisory skills)
- Ability to anticipate customer needs and show empathy
- Ability to communicate in a structured and efficient manner
- Quick-write and computer rotation.
Dining room, restaurants in the building and parking
25 vacation days