Search Specialist, Global Marketing
Do you have a deep passion for SEM/SEO? And do you want to improve search performance and the global search effort for the world's biggest jewellery brand? Then you might be the new Search Specialist Pandora is looking for!
Job description and areas of responsibility:
As our new Search Specialist, you will help lead our Global effort on search, overseeing that strategy and best practices are executed in the best way possible by our global search partner. You will have close collaboration with our local, regional and global teams across the Pandora organization.
Together with our global agency partner, you will focus on improving our performance in search across our markets creating transparency and nursing the ability to optimize activities in real-time. You will also be establishing ways of working and facilitating best practice sharing between markets.
In this role you can expect to elevate on following job assignments:
- Point of contact for global search partner
- Help deployment of Search strategy / Best practice with Global agency partner
- Help facilitate Paid search optimization across markets
- Manage SA360 implementation/adoption
- Optimize search holistically (in collaboration with SEO, PR, Social etc.)
- Manage the use of search data across channels, for creative development and content in collaboration with platforms(Google ads, SA360, Bing etc.) and global agency partner.
Your new team:
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well. You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. The media team is part of the Global Marketing organization, and we are a busy and fast-growing department of 7 people, who work closely together, help each other out and appreciate an informal and humorous tone. We come from a range of backgrounds, including media agencies and other advertisers.
What is needed to succeed:
- +3 years of experience working with paid search and preferably with organic search (SEO) in either an in-house function or from a media agency
- Experience with paid search (SEM) and preferably also with organic search( SEO)
- Experience working with a global advertiser across local and global stakeholders
- Experience in interpreting paid media and eCom performance requirements
- Solid understanding of measurement methodologies including digital attribution
- Professional English language skills.
Something about you:
You might be the person we are looking for if you love working in a diverse working environment, and you are:
- Collaborative by nature and able to partner with internal and external teams and be flexible to variable team dynamics and cultures
- Flexible to work in a dynamic and fast-changing environment
- Natural curiosity to advertising, marketing, and media tech platforms
- Strive for continuous improvement in everything you do
Start date: as soon as possible. Interviews will be conducted on a continuous basis so please apply as soon as possible.
This role is based in the Pandora Global Office in Copenhagen, Denmark]. Candidates should be willing to travel approximately 10 days a year.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however, if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact Hiring Manager:
Search Manager Brand Marketing, Group Marketing HQ, Marketing HQ
Direct +45 28870476
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of the Pandora’s future please apply via "Apply here". We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design, we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through more than 7,500 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs more than 26,000 people worldwide of whom more than 11,500 are located in Thailand, where the Company manufactures its jewellery. Pandora is publicly listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2018, Pandora’s total revenue was DKK 22.8 billion (approximately EUR 3.1 billion).
See all our products and collections on www.pandora.net