We look for the risk-takers, the collaborators, the inspired and the inspirational. We want the people who are brave enough to work at the cutting edge and create solutions that will enrich and improve the lives of people across the globe. So, if you want to make the world say wow, let's talk.
The conversation starts here. If this role matches your ambitions and skillset, let's get started with your application. Take a look at our other open positions too. Our many opportunities can lead to infinite possibilities.
If you have strong commercial and analytical skills combined with a good knowledge of Consumer Electronics products, you may be the new colleague we are looking for in the Product Marketing team at Sony Nordic's head office in Ballerup, Denmark.
As a Product Manager, you will be the owner of one of Sony’s Consumer Electronics categories, taking responsibility for the day to day P&L management and profitability for the category. You will develop launch plans and pricing and promotional strategies, taking your lead from your analysis of the market trends and evaluating a range of sales data. You will also be working alongside the Sales, Market Communications and Trade Marketing teams to implement campaigns and promotions at retail in the most effective way. You will use your product and communication skills to spark the imagination of Sony consumers and help demonstrate what it is that makes our products special.
In addition, you will be required to communicate with our regional headquarter located in UK to finalize budget and product strategies. You will be supervised by a Senior Marketing Manager, but you must be confident in working under your own supervision and have the energy and passion to drive your category forward.
The Product Marketing team is managing the product lifecycle across the marketing mix of Product, Price, Place, and Promotion for the following categories: Digital imaging (like Digital Still Camera, DSLR and Camcorder, etc.), Televisions, Blu-ray/Home Theatre, Personal Audio Systems, Walkman, headphones, and accessories, etc. Geographically we cover all of the Nordic countries, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland & Iceland.
- Strong analytical skills, understanding, and ability to manage data in a structured way
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Product Marketing position, or similar commercial role
- Proven track record in achieving sales results in a previous role
- Experience in Managing Projects
- Very strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- A bachelor or master degree in marketing and experience from a multinational company will be a clear advantage
- Native level in a Scandinavian language. Speaks and writes English at a very high level. The day to day language of the department is English. Understanding of the other Scandinavian languages is a great advantage.
- You have a strong commercial awareness and a sales-minded attitude
- You are open, positive and navigate well in a multi-cultural environment
- You present your case with a positive impact on others
- You are structured and result oriented with a focus on quality in your daily work
- You are hardworking and have a high degree of integrity
Please kindly apply with your English CV!
What we offer:
Competitive Salary Package
Our mission is simple. We aim to inspire and fulfill curiosity across the globe. We want to be responsible for getting hearts racing, stirring ambition, and putting a smile on the faces of our customers. That challenge, combined with our spirit of innovation, motivates us to create groundbreaking technology, entertainment, and services for people worldwide. Our history as a global brand has been built around employees that all have a passion for touching peoples' lives, and pride in pushing beyond the status quo to produce truly extraordinary results