SAP SuccessFactors/HR Application Consultant
Do you have hands-on experience with SAP SuccessFactors and do you want a unique role where you advise, define, develop and implement solutions based on best practice in the HR area? Do you enjoy being part of a team supporting a global organization with ambitious growth targets? If so, you could be our new SAP SuccessFactors/HR application Consultant.
To achieve Haldor Topsoe’s ambitious objectives, Group IT, our colleagues in the business, close partners, and our ERP solution is a key enabler in achieving our goals.
You will join an IT team of 20 dedicated ERP colleagues located in Denmark and India. You will work at our headquarters in Lyngby.
The team delivers solutions and services based on SAP S/4 Hana 1809, SAP BW, SAP BO and Salesforce.com.
Recently, the SAP Ariba, SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Concur, SAP Analytic Cloud and SAP Integration Cloud platforms have become new members of our ERP application eco-system. Furthermore, we develop and maintain Manufacturing Execution Systems for our production plants.
We went live on S/4 Hana 1809 in November. We are now in the process of defining the roadmap, and we will be re-visiting all processes aiming for SAP standard processes through re-implementation over the coming years. This will also entail expanding our footprint in SAP S/4 as well as on cloud solutions.
We are streamlining our end-to-end processes to obtain an IT landscape supporting digitalization, automation, growth and transparency. A very important driver for this work is an upcoming stock listing and potential mergers and acquisitions.
To succeed in all these interesting activities, we wish to strengthen our organization. As SAP SuccessFactors/HR Application Consultant you become a key person ensuring that our PS-landscape is tied nicely together and that we are utilizing SAP standard best practice processes. It is important that you feel comfortable challenging existing business processes, managing business relationships, stakeholders and priorities. Your contributions and efforts are crucial to our success, and by joining us, you will get the opportunity to work in an international head office with an informal working environment.
You will be part of Corporate IT with approx. 100 employees globally. As an organization, we are on a solid learning curve to become a truly global IT organization, and we still have a lot to learn. The right candidate is expected to contribute to the professionalization of our IT organization.
- Establish, articulate and develop target solutions for the HR area in collaboration with our ERP solution architect and architects for other areas, application managers and business owners.
- Participate in our HR-project as SAP SuccessFactors consultant.
- Be part of the maintenance of our solution.
- You might even be interested in a role as a team lead.
- are technical and analytical-thinking and can translate business needs into IT-requirements
- have strong communication and presentation skills to convey technical concepts to business language
- have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build solid relationships
- are ready to think, behave and act in an innovative consulting manner to drive the organization's digital business strategies
- rapidly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies
- have the ability to balance the long-term ("big picture") and short-term implications of individual decisions.
- You hold a Master or Bachelor degree in business, computer science, computer engineering, system analysis or a related field of study or equivalent experience
- Experience of working with HR – in IT and maybe even from the business side
- More than 5 years of hands-on experience working with SAP and Salesforce in a large organisation as Application consultant/manager
- You have solid experience with processes and solutions in SAP and also solid experience with different integration scenarios, preferably towards Salesforce.com and SAP cloud solutions
- You are familiar with ITIL, project management methodologies and project execution
- Because of Topsoe’s international nature, it is important that you have a global mindset and that you are comfortable communicating and writing English.
January 19, 2020.
Note that we will invite candidates for interviews on a continuous basis. Therefore, if you are ready for the challenge, please do not hesitate to apply.
Please contact Senior Director Conny Thorsted +45 2557 1422 if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in Danish or English and enclose a copy of your exam certificates and any references.
Haldor Topsoe is a world leader in catalysis and surface science, committed to helping our customers achieve optimal performance. We enable companies to get the most out of their processes and products, using the least possible energy and resources, in the most responsible way. We are headquartered in Denmark and do project development, R&D, engineering, production, and sales & service across the globe. In 2018, our revenue was approximately 890 million US dollars, and we employ some 2,200 employees. www.topsoe.com