Project Coordinator Administrator
Local Unit & Position Description
The medical device Hub in Denmark is in an exciting phase of growth, with ambitious market targets. We are looking for a Project Coordinator Administrator to our Service Center who can coordinate projects, auditors schedule, and customer needs.
Your primary function is to schedule and plan activities ensuring business efficiency and effectiveness in accordance with procedures and regulations. The role has a high impact on the section's results, client satisfaction, and colleagues' work life.
- Challenging and attractive position with professional development through work and training
- Colleagues with high technical and regulatory skills
- International network and contact with many different manufacturers of medical devices
- Work environment with a high focus on well-being and high standards for personal and professional development
Key tasks will include, but not be limited to:
- Scheduling/ planning of audits and related certification activities in accordance with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Communicate continually with clients and auditors to confirm schedule
- Understand and have in consideration logistics / geographic implications when planning
- Coordinating Auditors Calendars to achieve their objectives
- Coordinating bid contract planning with other DNV GL offices
- Working with internal DNV GL scheduling systems
- Working together with all in operations
You will collaborate closely with other DNV GL units in Region Northern Europe and globally to execute projects in the most efficient manner, according to accreditation requirements.
• 1 plus year of working experience in administration
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in Danish and English
• Knowledge of MS Office
• Upper secondary school or higher education
• Excellent problem-solving skill and capable to work autonomously
• Contribute a service-minded, customer-oriented and positive attitude as well as a high sense of ownership
• Knowledge of Customer Relations Management systems
• Experience in project coordination
If you're interested in applying please submit your cv and cover letter. Please be informed you may be requested to provide DNV GL additional documents for a background check.
Get to know some of our colleagues, learn about the work they do, and find out what motivates them each day as they answer the question - why do you get up in the morning?
You will be hired on local conditions.
Interviews will be held on an on-going basis.
If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact Henrik Tønsberg, Clinical Affairs Manager +45 39 45 49 85.
Company & Business Area Description
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
We provide classification, technical assurance, software, and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power, and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain, and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL is one of the world’s leading certification bodies. We help businesses assure the performance of their organizations, products, people, facilities and supply chains through certification, verification, assessment, and training services. Partnering with our customers, we build sustainable business performance and create stakeholder trust across all types of industries.
Equal Opportunity Statement
DNV GL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!