Principal Logistics Coordinator for Global Logistics (
We are looking for a new experienced colleague in our Global Logistics Department at Haldor Topsoe. You will play a key role in delivering high quality products at a matching service level and coordinate and organize shipment of orders by sea-, air- and road-transportation for our customers worldwide.
Our Global Logistics Department is part of our Global Supply Unit SCM organization and we are responsible for all steps from the catalyst order to the delivery process. Global Logistics consists of 11 logistics coordinators with great experience in shipments of equipment and catalyst globally.
- Plan and execute shipments worldwide (sea, road, air, rail, and courier)
- Optimize lead times and transportation costs
- Manage customs clearances
- Review and approve transportation invoices
- Issue shipping documents in accordance with the contracts and letters of credit
- Facilitate tasks and ensure deadlines are kept
- Stakeholder management across the organization
- Advice and support internal and external customers
- are flexible and able to handle various tasks at the same time
- are focused and work independently – also under pressure
- are structured and good at planning your work
- are an excellent communicator
- thrive in a dynamic working environment
- have a holistic approach
- are energetic and thrive in an international and informal environment.
- You have substantial experience from a similar position as a logistics coordinator, preferably from an international company or freight forwarding company.
- You have a relevant shipping or logistics degree including a dangerous goods certification.
- Experience with SAP and air-freight handling is required. Additionally, experience in shipping to the FSU-Republics is an advantage.
- We expect you to master English perfectly both orally and written.
January 24, 2020.
Please note that we conduct interviews on an ongoing basis, so do not hesitate to apply if you are interested in the position.
Please contact Global Supply Chain Director, Jacob Strange, +45 4229 4242 if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in Danish or English and enclose a copy of your exam certificates and any references.
Haldor Topsoe is a world leader in catalysis and surface science, committed to helping our customers achieve optimal performance. We enable companies to get the most out of their processes and products, using the least possible energy and resources, in the most responsible way. We are headquartered in Denmark and do project development, R&D, engineering, production, and sales & service across the globe. In 2018, our revenue was approximately 890 million US dollars, and we employ some 2,200 employees.