Danfoss Drives is looking for a Global Senior Sales Excellence Consultant to join a strong, global team of specialists with great team spirit within Global Sales Excellence in CRM and Digital channels development team.
In the position as Global Senior Sales Excellence Consultant:
- You will be responsible for a variety of tasks on multiple CRM projects as well as performance tracking related to our digital sales tools.
- Your role is to support short and long CRM and digital sales channels development goals;
- CRM transformation to connecting platforms to support end to end process;
- Monitoring system performance, reports, dashboards, processes, guidelines i
- Execute strong project management to implement improvements in CRM providing added value for users, simplify and automate system solution and applying the latest features and CRM functionalities;
- Provide business support and continuous capability building.
- Because environmental and organizational conditions change rapidly, the work involves innovation and creativity in generating ideas for quick response and strong problem-solving in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders. Decision-making is focused on implementing practical, timely solutions.
- Travel activities must be expected in this position.
Background and skills:
To be considered for this position, you must have a relevant Bachelor’s degree combined with a strong background in sales excellence, preferably in the B2B industry, as well as:
- Have the confidence to drive results while constantly proving your problem-solving skills and showing engagement and obtaining commitment from others.
- You are outgoing and persuasive in your communication style and have a focus on building rapport and relationships with individuals and groups. Understanding the business and being able to interact with others across borders and cultures is key to success in this role.
- Experience in working in a global matrix organization and participating in global project teams in cooperation with a network of internal and external world-class specialists
- A record of successful global change management projects
- Digital mindset with a positive attitude towards acquiring new skills.
- Good analytical skills, as written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills including collaboration, facilitation, negotiation, and persuasion.
- Fluent written and spoken English
We are Engineering Tomorrow
The world faces growing populations, booming urbanization, and rapid climate change. At Danfoss, we engineer ready-to-use solutions to these challenges. We build energy-efficient solutions that reduce food loss and make cities cleaner – using digital technology to make systems smarter and more connected – and we engineer innovative new ways to save energy and transition to clean energy for the good of our climate.
Danfoss gives you unique opportunities to put your skills to good use, make an impact and shape an exciting career. We encourage employees to take charge, do extraordinary things and run the business like it was their own. Danfoss is a global market-leading technology company. We are respected around the world and across industries for our innovative, high-quality products and solutions. Join Danfoss to be part of a world-class team of over 27,000 people in 56 countries that engineer tomorrow and build a better future.
Please watch how Danfoss is engineering tomorrow
Danfoss is an EO employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category.