Internal Account Manager with German
DBI Plastics is growing across the globe. We develop protective solutions for all major players in the highly complex and competitive automotive industry as well as for major global machine and engineering customers. Our aim is to grow significantly during the years to come – and we invest heavily in all areas. DBI is a family-owned company founded in 1937 with headquarters in Denmark and with regional offices located in Europe, the Americas and China. We have a strong international presence, including sales to more than 50 countries, as well as production and assembly facilities in Denmark, Poland and China.
We are looking for an Internal Account Manager to support our Regional Account Managers. This position will be based in our office in Swidnica, and you will be reporting to our Senior Regional Account Manager.
- Internal project registration, handling and follow up on response times and deadlines
- General administrative support for RAM within ERP and CRM systems
- Active service of customers in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Build, develop and maintain relations with potential customers (Medium Accounts) and provide proactive sales, quotes and follow up on new projects
- Make monthly sales report
- Prepare presentations for sales meetings
- Report on projects, requirements, satisfaction and complaints from customers.
Qualifications and competencies:
- Languages: German (advanced) English (advanced)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- An analytical and structural approach
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Open-minded and communicative
- Experience within an international environment will be an asset
- On-boarding training
- Great opportunities for professional and personal development
- Team building activities
- Flexible work environment
- Modern and newly built offices and production facilities
- Work in an international environment
- Attractive benefits package (private medical care and life insurance with the option to extend it to family members)
- Social Activities
- Promotion of a healthy lifestyle in the office (free fresh fruit)
- Holiday gifts
Please apply online providing both cover letter and CV in English no later than February 4th.
Please know that we will contact the candidates we choose to work with – and we plan to interview for this position between February 10-14.