We don’t just collect data, we connect data. We have the best data and the best tools. We continuously challenge conventional approaches to market research, and we disrupt our industry to ensure that our clients always get the best solutions.
YouGov is an international data and analytics group. Our core offering of opinion data is derived from our highly participative panel of 8 million people worldwide, with 33 million interactions and billions of data points. We combine this continuous stream of data with our deep research expertise and broad industry experience into a systematic research and marketing platform. We have 34 offices in 22 countries and panel members in 44 countries.
Our values are to be fast, fearless, get it right and trust each other.
We are looking for a dedicated PR Manager to boost our profile across the Nordics. You will take the lead creating and placing our data-centric content, with the goal of making more people and prospects know about YouGov. You will make a splash for YouGov in the Nordic media, crafting engaging stories that showcase our data and capabilities.
What will I be delivering?
You will take the lead in making YouGov to go-to data company for the media across the Nordics by:
- Creating stories that promote YouGov in both the B2B and B2C media
- Building YouGov’s media presence in the Nordics by helping develop our PR strategy, building relationships and developing partnerships with key media
- Working across the business in Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden to make sure we deliver both content and coverage that engages our clients and our panellists and showcases what our data can do
- Coordinating with other hubs to make sure international studies make an impact across the region
Demonstrated knowledge and experience:
- Experience in public relations/publicity
- Comfortable building relationships with journalists
- Excellent knowledge of the Nordic media landscape
- Knowledge of how to use social media to drive engagement
Technical skills and qualifications
- Excellent writing skills across a wide variety of formats (press releases, web articles, white papers etc)
- Strong verbal communication skills
- First-rate organisational skills
- Fluent Danish, Swedish and English speaker
- Have the ability to both work on your own and collaborate as part of a wider, global team
- Proactivity – we want you to spot opportunities and act on them
- Creative thinking – we love finding interesting subjects that we can research
What’s in it for me?
This is an exciting role and the successful candidate will:
- Work at an ambitious organisation – YouGov wants to be the major force in research in Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden and this role is central to making that a reality
- Deliver a wide range of content – from press releases to white papers and everything in between, using data spanning anything from political polling to B2B-analysis to cultural and lifestyle research