Senior Key Account Manager
The Senior Key Account Manager will work in collaboration with internal and external customers to provide guidance, direction, and support in the development of business plans. The Key Account Manager will support the Business Unit in the achievement of increased annual revenues for assigned customers and will build and maintain customer relationships with a win-win mindset. This role also included leadership of a KAM team.
About the Role
As Senior Key Account Manager, you will play a big role as insuring our strong position in the market stays strong. You grow together with your team, accounts to meet annual performance goals and you also develop and execute a Business Development Plan for targeted accounts that will leverage their strengths to accelerate revenue and profit growth.
You maintain a strong relationship with all sales force and with marketing personnel – developing and coordinating growth plans for the product categories.
This is a full-time position reporting to the Danish Commercial Director.
We’re looking for people who embody our values, aren’t afraid to challenge, innovate, experiment, and move at a fast pace. We’re always looking for ways to improve our products and ourselves. If this is you, we’d love to talk.
What You Will Do
- Develop and maintain a strategic business relationship with customers to efficiently develop our brands
- Drive negotiations regarding assortment, price, and conditions and secure that these are in line with Danish strategies
- Secure the most effective assortment for the Essity brands at your customer
- Develop, execute and follow up activity plans
- Actively lead customer planning with other parts of the organization
- Through cooperation with other parts of the organization, continually secure all necessary support is given to the customer
- Prioritize customer investments, long and short term
- Budget and forecasting
- Lead your team to reach their full potential
- Be an active part of the Danish Consumer Goods team
Who You Are
You come from a strong commercial background in an FMCG business and understand how to grow brands with customers and how the Sales function works together with customer marketing. You are highly analytical and have strong commercial acumen.
- Previous experience as a Key Account Manager ideally for a similar organization.
- University Degree or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years of relevant business experience
- Proven senior-level negotiating skills
- Leadership & coaching capabilities
- Early adopter mindset
- Analytical and technical acumen
- Fluent in Danish and in English
- A team player with strong own drive who likes to work in a fast-changing environment
Together, our teams in Essity work for the health and wellbeing of people around the world. Simply put, we want the best for everyone, everywhere. We’re looking for people who embody our values, not afraid to challenge, innovate, experiment and move at a fast pace.
Working at Essity is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world a healthier, more hygienic and safer place. With blockbuster innovations coupled with sustainable solutions, Essity strives to reach more people every year with the necessary and essential solutions for well-being. At Essity, we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Feel free to contact Commercial Director Jacob Sødam on phone +45 30164500, if you have any questions related to the position.
Essity kindly but firmly declines direct contact with recruiting and staffing agencies, as well as job advertising sellers.
Together, we are improving lives, every day.
Working at Essity is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world a healthier, more hygienic and safer place. With impactful innovations coupled with sustainable solutions, we strive to reach more people every year with the necessary and essential solutions for well-being.