IT Project Manager
Would you be motivated by running important Application and IT infrastructure projects which make the workday easier for 2,500 colleagues across 38 countries?
World leader in allergy
ALK's aspiration is to become the world leader in allergy by helping as many people with allergy to a better life by providing options for prevention, diagnosis and treatment of allergy. In Global IT, we contribute to this aspiration by supporting the organization with modern IT tools and technologies, and by delivering world-class support to our many colleagues around the world.
Your role as IT Project Manager
In your role as IT Project Manager, you run IT projects across ALK – both locally and internationally. You join each project from the very beginning – from scope over execution framework to implementation, always keeping the overall business objectives in mind.
This means that you:
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time and within the agreed budget
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of both short and long-term deliveries
- Ensure that project goals are accomplished and in line with business overall objectives
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for smooth project execution
- Manage the relationship with Steering Committee and Project Group
With your strong business acumen, you understand and translate business needs into viable IT solutions. Also, your strong stakeholder management skills allow you to communicate with both executives, IT experts, and SME colleagues to get your projects successfully implemented.
As Project Manager in Global IT, you join our Projects Team. We are currently three colleagues in Hørsholm and two in Madrid. In addition to that, you will have IT-colleagues located in Krakow, Madrid, Hørsholm, and US - and we collaborate in well-functioning virtual teams with a good atmosphere
As a candidate for the role you:
- Bring a master’s degree, preferably within computer science, engineering or similar
- Experience in IT project management (either from supply chain, infrastructure or similar)
- Excellent communicator and comfortable managing multiple tasks. You also need to be a team player and have a problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of GxP pharma environments is an advantage, but not a requirement
- Have the flexibility to travel around 30-50 days a year to our international locations
Global IT at ALK
Global IT at ALK is a global organisation of approximately 110 employees with three main hubs in Hørsholm, Madrid and Krakow and IT staff on our production sites and regional sales hubs in Germany, France, and North America. Today, ALK has most IT competences in-house and you will have qualified colleagues across the globe.
We believe that good results and IT services go hand in hand with securing development and learning opportunities. Employees are encouraged to show respect and help each other every day. You will become part of an IT organisation where we put competence and substance over format and presentation and prioritize iterative interactions over rigid processes.
Our new IT strategy contains several new IT programs and projects aimed at revitalizing ALK's IT infrastructure and application landscape. You will have the opportunity to work with and impact our:
- SAP S/4HANA journey
- Establishment of a new R&D suite for handling of clinical documentation, submission & publishing, and market authorizations
- Global roll-out of a new LIMS system
- Digitization of customer engagement and sales tools
- Roll-out of global serialization solutions
- And much, much more…
Contact and application
If you need further information about the position, please Director of Project Portfolio – Anders G. Mogensen, firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 41959041.
Application deadline: February 29, 2020.
We look forward to hearing from you.
ALK helps people living with allergy. By providing solutions that make life with allergy surprisingly simple we make a difference for many people. We build upon a strong heritage as a pioneer in allergy immunotherapy and we will continue to innovate, develop and market new products and solutions for people with allergy. ALK is a global company with production sites in Denmark, France, Spain and the United States. We were founded in Copenhagen in 1923 and today we employ around 2,300 people around the globe. Our headquarter is based in Hørsholm north of Copenhagen. We know that our employees are our most valuable asset and we believe they do their very best every day in the pursuit of new and better allergy treatments and solutions for people with allergy around the world. If you like to have influence and make a difference ALK is the right place so come join us on our exciting journey.