Account Manager focus on the German market
Pioneer a brighter future
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make an impact and help create a better world. For those around us, for each other and for the next generation. We use science to advance industries expanding the reach of our biological solutions and paving the way for a brighter future.
Ambitious Account Manager with focus on the German market, Bagsværd (Denmark) or Germany
In Household Care, we develop and sell enzymes for detergents. We aspire to transform the way people clean by creating biological solutions. Novozymes is the market leader and we have ambitious growth plans. We are looking for a new Account Manager to join the European Household Care team to help drive the growth.
In this role, you will have the sales responsibility for a number of mid-size accounts, most of which will be in Germany, our largest market. You will develop the strategy for the accounts, position Novozymes’ solutions and negotiate contracts. You will be working closely together with regional marketing and our technical service team to convert market and customer insight into a pipeline of commercial opportunities to secure continuous growth of the accounts.
You will be challenged by a high variety of tasks and by managing several responsibilities simultaneously. Your ability to create good relationships with our customers and orchestrate stakeholders and efforts internally are key drivers of success in this position. You know that to get things done, it requires good organization of work and a hands-on working style, and you do that with passion and perseverance. You are curious by nature and eager to develop a good understanding of our technologies and their benefits.
The job will be based either out of Bagsværd, our headquarters in Denmark (preferred), but for the right candidate working remote from Germany is possible. You will be part of an international team of five account managers and report to Head of Europe Sales (based in Denmark).
In this position you need to have:
- A business education (B.Sc. or M.Sc.) or technical education (B.Sc. or M.Sc.) ideally combined with a MBA or similar
- 3-5+ years of experience from technical, sales/marketing and/or commercial roles, where you have proven your strong business acumen and business development skills.
- Experience from Household Care, another FMCG industry or specialty chemicals.
- A high drive being a self-starter with and are motivated by seeing the implementation and results of your work.
- An analytical mindset, be structured and possess strong problem-solving skills.
- Fluency in spoken and written English and German are required.
- Willingness and capability to travel (about 30-40%)
Are you the next Zymer in our team? Consider a career with Novozymes and let’s realize your potential together.
For more information, please contact Head of Europe Sales, Lotte Jensen-Holm, email@example.com, phone +45 30770770 (after Feb 17th)
Application deadline: March 3, 2020