Crop Protection Product Manager Nordics
We are a global company with headquarters in Switzerland and operations around the world. At Syngenta, we come from 123 nationalities and we work in more than 90 different countries. We are from hugely varied backgrounds and all working-age generations, we are from different genders and we have different ways of thinking.
Our culture is diverse and inclusive and our work is meaningful and rewarding. Our business has two divisions, Crop Protection and Seeds, which are focused on providing leading innovations that bring value to our customers. We help farmers grow healthy and affordable food, provide commercial flower growers with wonderful garden blooms that brighten our world and care for public health with our solutions for professional pest managers. From helping to feed the world sustainably to keeping people safe, we work with a variety of professionals across the value chain to make people’s lives better.
Our work matters, every day we interact with all sorts of people around the world inside and outside our business, from the smallest of smallholders to the biggest large-scale farmers, from research scientists to agronomic experts in the field. We embrace and encourage diversity and this is what drives our innovation and lets us outperform the market.
Syngenta will offer:
- The opportunity to grow with the world's leading Agribusiness Company, operating within a challenging international business environment
- An open, supportive and collaborative working culture
- Great opportunities for personal development and career progression
- A permanent, fulltime role, based on-site at our Commercial centre in Copenhagen, DK
- Competitive salary and benefits scheme
Do you have a passion for customers and portfolio marketing? Join our exciting team and drive the launch of innovative solutions in the Agricultural chemicals sector. Taking responsibility for the marketing of a rich and exciting pipeline of products you will manage a broad portfolio, shaping the 5 year strategy and determining the appropriate pricing, positioning and customer to maximise the sales potential. You will be part of the Business Unit North-West Europe (comprising of Nordics, Benelux, UK and Ireland) and become part of a dynamic team based at our Copenhagen office, in Denmark.
- Ensure the customer-centric execution campaign is in line with the crop and portfolio strategy and has the necessary information and resources to meet the strategic intent
- Work alongside the Technical team to ensure that technical plans and activities for your crops are designed and placed in line with the portfolio strategy
- Contribute to Territory portfolio strategies and 5Y Marketing plans by providing robust market/customer insights and accurate product forecasts
- Contribute to forecasting with Sales to maximize accuracy and sales efficiency.
Experience /knowledge required:
- At least 4 years’ experience in marketing or sales roles in agribusiness
- Agronomy and marketing acumen
- In depth knowledge of plant protection products in potatoes and seed care products in cereals.
- Product marketing, market and business planning skills
- Ability to detect, analyse and understand market information and the implications on product / portfolio strategies
- Ability to interact, influence and build effective business relationships and interact with stakeholders
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, fluent in English
- International mind-set and ability to connect across cultures
- A self-started, highly proactive, with a continuous improvement mindset stemming from curiosity
- Local language skills (Danish or Swedish)