Finance Manager – ready for an experience of a lifetime?
Do you have a strong background in finance and are you interested in working in one of the fastest growing markets in the world?
At TJ Squared, you will be a part of an accelerating company who has some of the largest and most successful brands within the jewellery and fashion industry among their clients.
“Joining us at our office in Shanghai, China, this is a unique opportunity for you to take on an international career where you put your financial skills to the test in an ever-changing environment,” says CFO Thomas Halot-Jespersen.
We are a Danish growth company with a subsidiary company in Shanghai, China, where our operation is located. As a unique provider of custom-made visual merchandising displays for international brands, we have one of the most competitive, cost effective business set-ups in the industry.
At TJ Squared, we are 35 employees at the office and 75-100 employees at our 6000 m² assembly and co-packing facility just outside of Shanghai. You will be part of an international company with a Danish culture in a Chinese setting.
You manage the finances
As our finance manager, you will be responsible for the financial foundation of our company, reporting the numbers and the controlling of accounts to the management. Thus, you will function as sounding board to our key account managers and project managers, calculating prices and product logistics. On a daily basis, you will collaborate closely with the management and our CFO.
Your tasks will include:
- Management of accounting departments in both Denmark and China
- Preparation of interim management reporting and procurement
- Drawing up budgets and estimates, thus ensuring our cash flow management
- Daily participation in product calculations
- Handling of contracts with suppliers and customers
- “You will play a very significant role. And of course, you will get the opportunity to grow professionally. So, if there is an area of expertise that you wish to expand or you have a great idea for how we can optimise our business processes, we are more than happy to listen and say go,” ends Thomas.
All the benefits
You will receive an attractive compensation package, including a bonus agreement, accommodation in a shared apartment with European colleagues and free housekeeping, health insurance and an annual return trip. Your salary will be negotiated based on your qualifications. Please kindly indicate your expected salary level in your application.
What you bring
As a person, you strive for excellence and quality in everything you do. You have strong business acumen and can give clear instructions in a professional and kind manner while maintaining a pleasant and ambitious work environment.
- Have a degree in finance, accounting or business administration or a similar relevant background
- Bring minimum 5 years’ experience within auditing or similar
- Speak and write English fluently
- Have a broad knowledge of international trading and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Have a proven track record within management
For further information regarding the position, please contact CFO Thomas Harlot-Jespersen at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone on +48 609056007 (Polish number). We will contact relevant candidates on an ongoing basis and will end the recruitment process when a suitable candidate has been found.
We look forward to hearing from you.