Head of Operations
Do you have a strong record of accomplishment in process optimization? And would you like to help ensure and establish a strong operational setup in the company behind the next generation of IoT networks?
Grab this opportunity to join our core team at an exciting time. Here, you get to play an important role in ensuring that we operate as smoothly as possible and deliver great value to our customers. Moreover, you will get a unique chance to impact the operational strategy for our next-gen technology and help set the direction for a growing company.
We are a cellular network operator for IoT and are currently operating in 180+ countries across the globe. Joining us at our office in Copenhagen, you step into a young and entrepreneurial company where you become part of a dedicated team consisting of 10 telecom experts and IoT enthusiasts.
As a company and team, we are driven by a desire to solve real problems through open and accessible technology and doing it on a global scale, backed by leading investors such as Maersk Growth and inQvation.
Ensure that our business runs as efficiently as possible
Stepping into this newly established position as part of our management team, you will handle a challenging mix of tasks as you become responsible for our supplier relations, processes and operational finance.
Diving into every aspect of our business, it will be up to you to ensure that our organization and business run as efficiently as possible and that our products meet customer expectations. To achieve this, you will take a close look at workflows and processes across our organization, covering both operations, sales and delivery, analyzing processes and establishing plans for improvements when needed. You will also need to assess the legal and financial aspects and implications.
Your key tasks will include:
- Overseeing, analyzing and redesigning our processes on a continuous basis
- Analyzing and renegotiating supplier contracts and leading new negotiations in order to optimize cost-efficiency and profitability
- Ensuring that our Sales and Delivery functions deliver the best possible customer experience
- Overseeing our marketing function where you head the implementation of a growth hacking methodology and mindset
- Governing our legal landscape together with outside counsel to ensure alignment between company values and legal frameworks and governing risk exposure between suppliers and customers
- Establishing and maintaining a transparent management reporting system
- Developing process-strategic initiatives, together with the rest of the management team, to ensure alignment with the overall business strategy
- Leading a small and growing team responsible for service delivery and operations within the organization
Operational specialist with financial acumen
The key to succeeding in this position is your analytical way of thinking and natural aptitude for optimization. Also, you will need to be able to cooperate with stakeholders at all levels internally as well as externally and be a strong and solid communicator - and you are not afraid to stand your ground.
You know how to effectively organize and plan activities, and you are known for your ability to motivate those around you to meet and even surpass individual and team objectives.
Moreover, you bring:
- A master's or bachelor's degree in engineering or similar - there are several possible angles, but the important thing is that you master the art of conceptual thinking
- Solid professional experience with process optimization, ideally within some or all of the areas covered by this position
- Experience with process analysis, project management and operations management from the tech industry, e.g. within telecom, telematics or telemetrics
- Managerial experience
- A strong business sense and financial acumen, enabling you to make the necessary impact analyses inherent in the job description
- The ability to communicate effortlessly in English
Onomondo cooperates with People In Focus, www.peopleinfocus.dk.
Kindly e-mail your CV and your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are also welcomed to contact Partner Jorgen Trojel, People In Focus, m: +45 40 53 74 86 for further information about the job.
Learn more about Onomondo - why we exist
IoT is gearing up to reshape every corner of our daily lives, through every aspect of how things are made, consumed, transported and ultimately discarded and recycled.
Through mass collection and analysis of data, IoT will transform global supply chains', our collective utilization of the planet's resources and drive growth. But it all starts with the barrier-free access to technology and the risk-free ability to innovate.
Onomondo delivers this solution and removes the barriers to build, deploy and manage innovative IoT solutions at scale, through our global network.
We erase the borders and all other technical barriers - physical and digital - that today hinder the global potential of IoT solutions. Solutions that span the globe, communicate securely and grow seamlessly to make a better future for all of us.
That is why we say: IoT has no borders, networks do.