Sales Back Office Specialist
DBI Plastics is growing across the globe. We develop protective solutions for all major players in the highly complex and competitive automotive industry as well as for major global machine and engineering customers. Our aim is to grow significantly during the years to come – and we invest heavily in all areas. DBI is a family-owned company founded in 1937 with headquarters in Denmark and with regional offices located in Europe, the Americas, and China. We have a strong international presence, including sales to more than 50 countries, as well as production and assembly facilities in Denmark, Poland, and China.
In this newly created position, we are looking for a Sales Specialist to support our Automotive Key Account Managers.
This position (m/w) will be based in our office in Swidnica, and you will be reporting to our Team Leader of Internal Sales Assistants.
- Quotes preparation for Automotive KAM
- Internal project registration, handling and follow up on response times and deadlines
- Support of all Automotive KAM on customer web portals
- Customer questionnaire management
- Be dependable contact of Key Accounts during the absence of Automotive KAM
- General administrative support to Automotive KAM within ERP and CRM systems
- Re-active service to customers in Scandinavia and the UK.
Qualifications and competencies
- Languages: Polish (fluent) and English (B2/C1). German (B1) will be an asset
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s Degree (minimum)
- Work experience within Sales in Automotive
- Excellency of organization and structure of work and a responsible attitude towards entrusted tasks as well as an ability and interest in building good relations
- Commitment and willingness to learn
- Open-minded and communicative personality
- Teamwork skills
- On-boarding training
- Great opportunities for professional and personal development
- Team building activities
- Modern and newly built offices and production facilities
- Work in an international environment
- Attractive benefits package (private medical care and life insurance with the option to extend it to family members)
- Social Activities
- Promotion of a healthy lifestyle in the office (free fresh fruit)
- Holiday gifts
Please apply online by providing both cover letter and CV in English.