As the Account Manager for Denmark within BD IDS, Specimen Management Solutions, you will be responsible for the daily sales and tender work within the district. BD Nordics HQ is located in Stockholm however the role is field-based and you will work out of your home office. The position is an independent role and you will be responsible for the complete sales process and build relationships with new and existing customers.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Driving sales and product conversion within Denmark
- Being responsible for proactive tender work within Denmark
- Building strong relationships and position BD’s strategic value proposition with decision-makers and key influencers
- Being responsible for the coordination and creation of the Account Business Plans in an effort to drive our key customer and platform strategies
- Delivering account plan objectives and identifying short- and long-term growth opportunities
- Developing and maintaining a high level of regional/national knowledge regarding trends in the market and Healthcare systems
- Ensuring the classification of key stakeholders
With a good level of clinical educational achievement, you’re almost certainly an experienced sales professional with a proven, successful track record within the Medical Device industry ideally selling similar products. Highly motivated and action-orientated, with well-developed business acumen, you’ll be strong on organisation and taking the initiative, readily able to work both individually and as one of a team. Highly customer-centric and results-driven, you are able to negotiate skillfully and anticipate issues before they arise.
You’ll also bring:
- Laboratory background or any other relevant clinical experience
- Experience with KOLs and deep understanding of tender management
- Fluent Danish and English knowledge
Primary Work Location: Lyngby - Firskovvej
BD is a global medical technology company that is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. BD leads in patient and health care worker safety and the technologies that enable medical research and clinical laboratories. The company provides innovative solutions that help advance cellular studies and genomics, enhance the diagnosis of infectious disease and cancer, improve medication management, promote infection prevention, equip surgical and interventional procedures, optimize respiratory care and support the management of diabetes. The company partners with organizations around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues. BD has more than 45,000 associates across 50 countries who work in close collaboration with customers and partners to help enhance outcomes, lower health care delivery costs, increase efficiencies, improve health care safety and expand access to health. For more information on BD, please visit www.bd.com.