Application Specialist – Pea Protein based Food Ingredients
Foodjob Nordic is looking on behalf of NISCO ApS for a technically sound and experienced food industry professionals for an exciting application specialist role. Nisco is a successful international producer of food ingredients company with strong Nordic roots and footprint. You will be a part of a small, passionate team who is eager to succeed. The right candidate is able to combine a scientific approach with commercial awareness and strong practical problem-solving skills at customer and production levels across different applications as meat alternatives, bakery, snacks and diary for a beginning. The position is a new role based on the need for strengthening the go-to-market focus, competencies, and leadership in the technical-commercial aspects of the business. The Application Specialist will report to the Chief Commercial Officer.
Nisco is one of the leading suppliers in texturized Pea Protein, and we are proud that we are offering “Natural Sustainable Ingredients” mainly to B2B customers with strong brands who are selling to retail. We are growing significantly, and we need you to come on board.
Nisco measures the quality of solutions and performance in the satisfaction of the customers. Working with formulations, technologies, tailor-made and private label solutions, you will be involved in a wide variety of customer projects in a challenging environment where two days are never alike. Some key elements in the job will be:
- Technical advice on processes and formulations and validating product functionality
- Visiting the customers, visit fairs, making tests and recipes in the kitchen/lab
- Developing new, tailor-made products and applications as well as optimizing the existing ones in collaboration with clients, production, QA, etc.
- Optimizing formulations combining relevant technologies • Creating documentation and proof points with our QA-department
- Knowledge sharing and best practice
The right candidate is already an experienced application specialist within food and has a passion for plant-based food solutions. The ideal profile has a technical education as a food technician, food scientist, engineer or similar, combined with practical hands-on experience. To thrive and have success in the role it is also quite important that you possess great interpersonal skills. You are customer-oriented in your approach and you are professional in your behavior and communication. You like working with people with different backgrounds and cultures, and you are motivated by building strong relationships, working closely together with the purpose to create a strong team spirit and culture. To become a successful part of the Nisco team, you have to acknowledge the following:
- Team player and passioned about your job with a positive attitude
- Proactive in your approach with high energy level and results/task drive
- Ambitious and able to create results through strong communication capabilities
- Balanced personality – able to think open and communicate honestly
- Good communication skills in English and Danish – written and spoken – is required in the role
We are looking for a proactive and flexible professional, who is eager to deliver and take an active part in co-developing solutions for the customers. A team-player who is also strong in project management and able to balance working in detail and at the same time keeping the broad overview of many parallel running projects.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Development of high value add solutions in the area of responsibility
- Ability to make strong technical presentations regarding new and existing applications
- Develop strong relationships with customers (able to interact strongly with both technical, marketing and purchase departments)
Salary and location:
- Based at HQ in Copenhagen Area – attractive salary + pension + benefits
Further information and application Director Mads Kinch Clemmensen from Foodjob Nordic, tel. +45 2912 6119, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org can be contacted for further information on the position.
Foodjob Nordic ensures absolute discretion for all applicants.
About Foodjob Nordic
Foodjob Nordic is an international recruitment company with a unique industry insight and knowledge within the food industry. Our consulting team has extensive experience in working with the best candidates, food producers, retailers and foodservice companies. Our clients include major global brands, leading Scandinavian food companies and specialized food suppliers. Denmark's food industry is a world leader, producing food for more than 15 million people, and Danish food employees constitute the third largest food industry cluster in Europe. Find your next career move or the company's next key employees with Foodjob Nordic!
Læs om Foodjob Nordic her