Account Manager - Nordics
Who We Are
A specialist in endocrinology testing, Immunodiagnostic Systems Holdings PLC is a leading in-vitro diagnostic solution provider to the clinical laboratory market. We develop, manufacture and market innovative immunoassays and automated immune analyser technologies to provide improved diagnostic outcomes for patients. Our immunoassay portfolio is a combination of an endocrinology specialty testing menu and assay panels in complementary fields.
The Account Manager is responsible for the sales revenues and system placements according to a pre-defined budget in the territory Nordic countries, whilst considering a profitable margin. Besides that, this position focuses on continually sales growth through existing and new customers and supports IDS awareness throughout the field.
- Sales revenues and system placements: Achievement of targets defined and agreed at the beginning of each financial year for products revenue and systems placements with a profitable margin
- Sales growth: Acquisition of new customers and leads, market research, keep contact and up-sell to existing customers, renew contracts when applicable and representation at congresses.
- Quotation: Negotiation with the customer, set up quotations and delivery agreements/contracts.
- Provides regular and effective communication with Customer Care, Tech Support, Field Service and Marketing to maintain a successful sales process.
- Regular documentation and updating of sales activities, sales numbers and forecasting in respective working files (CRM system, etc.).
- Maintain principle contacts with Accounts in the assigned territory and with co-operation suppliers and local co-operation companies when applicable.
- Attends conference calls, meetings, and congresses as necessary to maintain a successful sales process and to enhance the IDS reputation throughout the market
Skills, Knowledge, and Experience
- Scientific education and/or degree (i.e. Medical Technical Assistant)
- Scientific University Degree in Biochemistry, Immunochemistry, Biology or equivalent is preferred
Skills & Knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills and ready to work independently in the Nordic territory
- Takes ownership for the territory and acts as a professional link between the customer and IDS to minimize cultural or language barriers
- Demonstrates excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent product knowledge and technical understanding
- Strong sales skills in negotiation and closing deals on all levels of DMU
- Danish and English fluent, good language skills in Swedish and Finish is a plus
- Good understanding of business processes
- Business sense and ambition
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience (and proven success) with immunoassays in the Nordic countries
- Understands the challenges and broader picture of the Nordic diagnostic market
- Experienced sales and communication skills on all different customer levels / DMU
Passion for Customers - We are passionate about understanding our customer needs and dedicated to providing excellent solutions
Entrepreneurial - We consider the world around us as a set of opportunities, creating the chance to innovate and find solutions to generate customer and stakeholder value
Excellence - We strive for excellence in all we do, to deliver the best results in order to be best in class!
Respect - We show consideration for colleagues, customers, and all business stakeholders, appreciating our diversity and respecting each other’s opinions
What we offer:
- Competitive benefits available
- Home office with regular travel