Customer Service Specialist - European Key Accounts
Brambles companies, including CHEP, help move more goods to more people, in more places than any other organisation on earth. Our 330 million pallets, crates and containers are continuously in motion, forming the invisible backbone of the global supply chain and the world’s biggest brands trust us to help them transport their goods more efficiently, sustainably and safely. As pioneers of the sharing economy, Brambles created one of the world's most sustainable logistics businesses through the share and reuse of its platforms under a model known as ‘pooling’. Brambles primarily serves the fast-moving consumer goods (e.g. dry food, grocery, and health and personal care), fresh produce, beverage, retail and general manufacturing industries. The Group employs more than 10,000 people and operates in over 60 countries with its largest operations in North America and Western Europe. For further information, please visit www.brambles.com.
Based at our offices in Koege, Denmark you will be the key role player in taking care of our European Key Accounts and supporting our Nordics Business with your customer service skills.
- First point contact for all incoming requires from customers
- Coordinating logistics and supply chain details between customer and CHEP
- Working with the central European Key Account organization
- Build excellent customer relationships to our customer
- Keeping our CRM database updated
- Support the Nordics Customer Service team
- Supporting the Danish sales team
- Maintaining vendor management
- Business qualification or equivalent
- Experience in customer support & customer service
- Solid computer know-how in Microsoft (SAP knowledge is a plus)
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build long term customer relationships
- Ability to interpret data and to transfer the information into achievable objectives
- Fluent language skills in: Danish, Swedish and English (Finnish & Norwegian is a plus)
Why join CHEP and the Brambles Group?
- We live and breathe sustainability and Zero waste – check out our Barrons rating
- We care for our communities: Each employee gets 3 Days per anum to do volunteering
- Competitive renumeration package
- Annual bonus based on company & personal performance
- Opportunity to take part in the Brambles share program
Interested? Apply online today and become part of the company that keeps things moving! #CHEP #Brambles
Bachelors - Economics, Bachelors - Logistics Management
Preferred Level of Work Experience
1 - 3 years
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to developing a diverse workforce in which everyone is treated fairly, with respect, and has the opportunity to contribute to business success while realizing his or her potential. This means harnessing the unique skills and experience that each individual brings and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Individuals fraudulently misrepresenting themselves as Brambles or CHEP representatives have scheduled interviews and offered fraudulent employment opportunities with the intent to commit identity theft or solicit money. Brambles and CHEP never conduct interviews via online chat or request money as a term of employment. If you have a question as to the legitimacy of an interview or job offer, please contact us at email@example.com.