Head of Performance and Analytics in Amsterdam
The head of performance and analytics is driving insights and innovation to advocate the Miele brand identity globally. Main tasks include leading the development of strategies and reactive initiatives to drive top-line growth, customer acquisition, and traffic. This role collaborates with the complete digital marketing ecosystem to accelerate the benefit of growth initiatives and optimization programs.
- Primary source of information for all stakeholders relating to analytics and performance marketing; act as a consultant to regional functions by providing advice
- Manage the allocated performance marketing budget for driving the consumer acquisition across all digital channels
- Mentoring performance manager and manage cross-functional projects; drive the collection and understanding of customer engagement data
- Lead the selection of tools to analyze performance and market data; monitor and track performance of all global campaigns on all digital channels, including testing, reporting, and performance dash-boarding Semi-annual definition and review of success metrics based on the overall market trends, main competitors, etc.
- Foundational experience working for a premium brand in consumer or FMCG industry with deep market and (premium) consumer behavior knowledge
- Ideally a university degree in business studies, major in marketing / digital brand management and other relevant fields
- An acknowledged communicator at all levels with a hands-on attitude with experience in managing an international, cross-functional team and agile ways of working
- Ability to draw conclusions based on analytic reports and KPIs; in-depth skills in analytic tools (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics) and ability to generate insights; extensive knowledge about search marketing trends
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to construct a cohesive, visual story to (non-) technical audiences; fluent business English, additional languages are an advantage
Application deadline: 30.06.2020
Since being founded in 1899 Miele has followed its ‘Immer Besser’ (forever better) brand promise. As the world’s leading manufacturer of premium domestic appliances, we create delightful experiences – not only with regard to the quality of our products but also in terms of craftsmanship and design, performance, technology, and sustainability. Miele is represented in almost 100 countries. Throughout the world, the family-run enterprise, now in its fourth generation, employs a workforce of around 20000 people.
AGILE, INNOVATIVE, AMBITIOUS, OPEN & TECH-SAVY
MIELE X is a newly launched global Digital Hub and innovative platform where cross-functional teams in the area of Marketing, Sales, Analytics, and Technology work together to deliver a delightful customer experience in the digital world.
Located in Amsterdam’s vibrant ‘Zuidas’ business district, we provide you a unique start-up environment with an enterprise foundation. If you want to work for a leading, global premium “love” brand and are inspired by shaping and taking our global digital ambitions to the next level.