Global Marketing Manager
Immudex is looking for a Global Marketing Manager, who can drive the strategic direction for positioning our products in a competitive field. We are a fast-growing life science company providing solutions for immune monitoring within cancer immunotherapy, transplantation, infectious disease, and autoimmunity. Based on our proprietary Dextramer® technology, we develop and market research reagents and diagnostic assays enabling researchers, developers, and clinicians to measure disease-specific immunity.
If you are experienced with product management, marketing, and commercialization of reagents within the fields of immunology, you could be the person, we are looking for.
This is a unique opportunity to head marketing activities within a growing company. You will be leading a small marketing team and drive the planning, implementation and execution of an effective global marketing strategy supporting the commercialization of Immudex’ current and future product lines.
With responsibility for managing and executing marketing activities, you will together with the team present Immudex’ products in ways that will strengthen our brand, position our products, and support our sales team.
Immudex creates results by responding to our markets and customer needs, being entrepreneurial, thinking big and working together to make the impossible a reality. We are focused on the potential of our science to address the unmet needs in the immune monitoring market.
You will work in close collaboration with our R&D and sales team and facilitate communication of Immudex’
products and applications.
- Develop and implement Immudex’ marketing strategy in line with company objectives
- Develop the go-to-market strategy for new products including product positioning and messaging
- Follow and analyze market trends to position products
- Direct product Managers
- Lead and implement pre-launch and launch activities for Immudex’ products
- Translate customer needs and problems into product conceptualization and marketing strategies, and align with development and design objectives in conjunction with R&D, Manufacturing, QA and worldwide sales
- Create marketing campaigns and coordinate with sales activities
- Prepare marketing materials and newsletters together with Immudex’ product managers.
- A master’s degree or PhD within immunology, cell biology, or similar
- At least 8-10 years’ proven experience with marketing or product management of life science-related products and services, preferably within the marketing of immunological reagents to both academia and industry
- Experience with T-cell immunology within immune-oncology, transplantation, or infectious disease
- Good market knowledge (customers, competitors, and regulations) and strong industry network
- Experienced in market analysis and product positioning
- Management experience within marketing
- Excellent communicator with strong English writing skills
- Strong skills in translating scientific product performance into clear marketing messaging.
As a person, you are an ambitious, creative, collaborative team player with good social skills, drive, and focused on creating results with a positive can-do attitude. You are structured and pragmatic with a proactive and quality-oriented mindset. You will be situated at our premises in Virum, Denmark.
Please apply to this position as soon as possible, as we will process applications on an ongoing basis. Send your application including CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the position, please contact Liselotte Brix, CSO, email@example.com.
Based in Copenhagen, Denmark, with North American operations based in Fairfax, Virginia, Immudex is a fast-growing life science company providing solutions for immune monitoring within cancer immunotherapy, transplantation, infectious disease, and autoimmunity. With an off-set in Immudex’ proprietary Dextramer® and dCODE® Dextramer technologies, the company develops and market research reagents and assay solutions enabling researchers and clinicians to measure disease-specific immunity. All Immudex’ products are produced to the highest standards, resulting in reproducible monitoring over time. GMP grade and diagnostic Dextramer reagents are available and currently in use within the USA and Europe. Under an agreement with the US Cancer Immunotherapy Consortium (CIC) and the European Cancer Immunotherapy Consortium (CIMT), Immudex also provides MHC Multimer and Elispot proficiency panel services worldwide. Read more at www.immudex.com.