Sales Manager (m/f/d) for Scandinavia
altona Diagnostics GmbH is a diagnostics company with currently around 190 employees at its headquarters in Hamburg. It has also offices in France, Great Britain, Italy, Canada, the USA, Brazil, Argentina and India. altona Diagnostics GmbH specialises in the development, manufacturing and marketing of molecular diagnostic testing systems for the rapid and specific detection of infectious pathogens. The company is ISO 13485 certified and manufactures high-quality CE-IVD medical devices according GMP guidelines.
To strengthen our international sales team, we are urgently seeking a highly motivated and committed Sales Manager (m/f/d) for Scandinavia.
- Providing support and advice to our existing end customers in the Scandinavia sales region on
graphics generation and image processing
- Market launch of the altona automation system
- Identifying and establishing reference customers
- Organising product training courses and participating in trade fairs and conferences
- Continuously increasing the market share through acquisition of new customers
- Market observation, competition analysis and identification of market opportunities
- Preparation of offers
- Acting as interface between the company and our customers
- University degree in natural science or equivalent qualification
- Several years’ experience in sales, preferably in molecular diagnostics
- Reliable communicator and convincing and engaging appearance at all levels of the company
- Outstanding negotiation skills and strong sales closing skills
- Fluent business English and sound knowledge of a Scandinavian language, orally and in writing
- Solid knowledge of standard MS-Office applications
- Willing to travel frequently (up to 80%) and category B driving licence
The opportunity to benefit from the many advantages offered by a growing international company. Work in a highly motivated, open and friendly environment, both independently and as part of a team. Family friendly working hours and a pleasant and informal working atmosphere.
We look forward to your application with specification of earliest possible start date and salary expectations. Please send us your application documents (preferably in PDF format). Your contact is Mrs Dina Jensen.
altona Diagnostics GmbH