JELD-WEN (NYSE:JELD), founded in 1960, is one of the world’s largest door and window manufacturers, with more than 22,000 employees operating in 24 countries globally. Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, JELD-WEN designs, produces and distributes an extensive range of interior and exterior doors, wood, vinyl and aluminium windows and related products for use in the new construction and repair and remodelling of residential homes and non-residential buildings.
Our products and services afford us the opportunity to enter peoples’ workplaces, homes and daily lives. With this privilege comes great responsibility to ensure that the products we deliver are reliable and enrich the places and lives that they touch. We bring beauty and security to the spaces that touch our lives.
We act with integrity, invest in people, inspire through innovation, deliver on our promises and improve every day. We are seeking talented individuals who share this purpose and values and want to excel in their field of expertise. We offer excellent benefits, a collaborative environment in which to apply your talent and a dynamic and growing company, with exceptional career progression opportunities
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can really gain some insight into how a business operates and have the opportunity to get involved in some major projects?
We have a unique role that has become available to join our team in reporting directly to the VP of Product Management and Business strategy. This opportunity will give you the chance to be involved in variety of different aspects of the business and offer some truly amazing development with the scope to progress into other areas of the organisation.
We are looking for a Junior Project Analyst to join the team in Europe who will support the VP Product Management and Business Strategy, Europe and become his ‘go to’ person to provide seamless, value adding and professional support.
To succeed in this role, you must be proactive, organized, service- and business-minded, as well as possess great flair for numbers.
- Support VP Product Management and Business Strategy, Europe in his day-to-day role as well as in strategic and tactical planning
- Work independently and with the VP Product Management and Business Strategy on assigned tasks and in addition, collaborating with other departments and drive project completion
- To ensure adherence with all compliance standards and always operate with integrity
- Organizing and attending events/meetings, minutes taking and following up on action points and deadlines
- Planning, organizing and administering activities
- Cost budgeting, planning, control and reporting in close cooperation with Finance
- Ability to maneuver in a fast-changing environment with a broad variety of tasks
- Experienced in interacting with people from different functions and backgrounds
- Excellent Excel skills and the ability to work with large sets of data
- Experience with finance and understanding budgeting, planning, control etc
JELD-WEN is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by JELD-WEN, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services