Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst
JELD-WEN (NYSE:JELD), founded in 1960, is one of the world’s largest door and window manufacturers, with more than 22,000 employees operating in 24 countries globally. Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, JELD-WEN designs, produces and distributes an extensive range of interior and exterior doors, wood, vinyl and aluminium windows and related products for use in the new construction and repair and remodelling of residential homes and non-residential buildings.
Our products and services afford us the opportunity to enter peoples’ workplaces, homes and daily lives. With this privilege comes great responsibility to ensure that the products we deliver are reliable and enrich the places and lives that they touch. We bring beauty and security to the spaces that touch our lives.
We act with integrity, invest in people, inspire through innovation, deliver on our promises and improve every day. We are seeking talented individuals who share this purpose and values and want to excel in their field of expertise. We offer excellent benefits, a collaborative environment in which to apply your talent and a dynamic and growing company, with exceptional career progression opportunities
Are you an experienced Management Accountant or keen to move into a more commercial space in finance? Do you have some experience in FP&A and keen to progress a career in this space?
We are looking for driven and dynamic individuals to join our business at arguably one of the most exciting times!! We have so much going on and huge aspirations and need passionate people to take on our journey with us.
As FP&A Analyst your main responsibilities will be
- Drive and support budget and forecast and reporting processes
- Monthly reports including KPI report to management
- Plan, coordinate and drive the budget process in close collaboration with the business managers
- Support financial planning, budgeting and forecasting tracking project costs and support expenditures.
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual forecast
- Evaluate key business drivers
- Implement productivity tools (Sales, HC, FOH models, price & material models, etc.)
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis
- Support Management team with projects’ saving calculations
- Work with plant manager and management team to understand & drive opportunities for growth and managing cost
- Support the CAPEX approval process – preparation of business case, initial analysis, tracking actual vs business case
Ideally you will have
- Strong excel skills
- Minimum a bachelor in Managerial economics (HD-R) and preferably a Master of Accounting (Cand.merc.aud)
- Experience from a production company is possible, but newly graduated applicants are also welcome to apply
- Fluent in spoken/written English and Danish is mandatory
- Live within 1 hour from the job location (Logstor, Herning or Sdr. Felding)
JELD-WEN is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by JELD-WEN, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services.