Package Manager Onshore Substation (m/f/d)
Northland Power Europe GmbH (NPE), a Northland Power Inc. (NPI) related company, is currently seeking a highly motivated and professional individual to fill the position as Package Manager Onshore Substation (m/f/d).
NPI is an independent international power producer dedicated to the development, construction, owning and operation of clean and green power projects in North America, Europe, Taiwan and Latin America.
NPE is a 100% subsidiary of Northland Power Inc (“Northland”) and acts as a European Service Organization and provides services as NPI’s offshore wind operations hub to NPI’s overseas offshore wind projects. The NPE team also supports Northland’s global offshore wind project development work.
Our facilities produce electricity from clean-burning natural gas and renewable resources such as wind, solar and biomass. Sustainability and the drive for ‘intelligent energy’ drive all efforts at Northland Power. The Company defines ‘intelligent energy’ as the ability to meet present needs without compromising future potential. Northland is committed to maintaining our culture of health and safety, community engagement and respect for the environment moving forward.
As Package Manager, you will manage the Onshore Substation (ONS) package, with a focus on supporting the planning and consent of the project. You will also be responsible for coordinating the development of interfaces & deliverables with other packages as well as manage project-specific design processes, execute strategies for development, lead ONS tender process, and ONS execution.
- Ensure compliance with internal and external policies incl. EU, CAD and local tendering rules, etc
- Ensure compliance with Procurement Management Plan & Procurement Manual
- Maintain and enhance HSE in the planning of package scope
- Liaise with Procurement team to support procurement and local content activities (as applicable)
- Ensure coordination with other Package Managers, Technical PM/EPCI director, Procurement team & Regulatory team
- Lead the ONS tender process and ensure ONS interfaces & deliverables are developed
- Support bid submissions & business case with ONS inputs to the Devex, Capex, and Opex
- Develop the Employer’s Requirements, specifications, design and technical documents for the ONS package, including both execution and operations needs
- Ensure ONS package is progressing according to scope, budget and quality
- Manage the technical requirements of the procurement and supply of the ONS agreement
- Encourage and drive knowledge sharing with other asset projects
- Ensure transparent decision making and adequate documentation
- Drive risk management within the ONS package
- Prepare quality plan & quality activity schedule with PMO and Quality Package
- Overall accountable for the ONS deliverables
Education, Experience & Skills
- Strong ONS Commercial experience (More than 10 years)
- Comfortable flagging problems when they arise and asking for help when needed
- Ability to be proactive while working remotely or independently
- Team player and strong communicator with internal and external parties
The qualification and further education of our employees is an essential part of our corporate philosophy. In addition to other attractive conditions, we are happy to support our employees in their personal development. We offer you:
- A Pension Scheme
- Grant for the HVV (public transport)
- Childcare allowance
- Recovery aid grant
- Business Bike
- Petrol voucher or fitness club membership
- Fresh fruits and drinks
If the tasks have piqued your interest, we are looking forward to your application.
For more information please contact:
Andrea Glückstadt, Human Resources
Northland Power Europe GmbH
Telephone: +49 40 4 66 66 62 79