Process & Accounting Professional
Do you have experience as an auditor or something similar and are you looking for the next step in your career with a steep learning curve? Do you thrive with driving changes and projects across multiple functions at Group level? Are you motivated by accounting, digitalization, and process optimization? Then you might be the candidate we are looking for!
TP Aerospace is a very fast growing and highly dynamic company operating in the aviation industry. With headquarters in Copenhagen and seven overseas sites spanning from Orlando to Melbourne, we operate in a highly global environment – things are moving fast, and we need the right people to help us on our exiting journey! TP Aerospace is in private equity ownership, catalyzing our development and underlying our attractive business model.
You will support our business within Accounting and Process Excellence at group level, working closely together with our Global Accounting Team, Global Head of Accounting, and the Global Senior Accounting Manager. In this position you will use your analytical skills and curiosity to further develop our processes, drive global optimization projects and provide accounting sparing to the business. As it is a new position, you will be able to influence your areas of responsibilities, but as a start your main tasks will include;
- Accounting/Global production companies handled out of Denmark
- Responsible for month end and year end closing of global production companies handled out of Denmark.
- Controlling of costs and KPI´s together with the regional general managers.
- Liquidity and payment responsible together with the operational accounting team.
- Participation in group month end close tasks, such as consolidation, preparation of financial statements and other key group closing tasks.
- Assisting in continuous IFRS compliance of group accounts.
- Head the group tax calculations and TP documentation
- Identify processes optimization/digitalization potential.
- Drive process optimization throughout the global group of production and trading companies.
- Drive process digitalization throughout the global group of production and trading companies.
- Robotics (Foxtrot) implementation and operational responsible.
- Governance of Robotic procedures and setup.
- Accounting service excellence project.
- You have a cand.merc.aud., HD in accounting or equivalent, with a solid accounting knowledge.
- You have proven strong results within optimization/digitalization project and 3+ years of relevant work experience.
- You have IFRS and Danish GAAP knowledge and experience with Foxtrot (or other RPA tools) or you are eager to learn these.
- You are result driven and a great problem-solver with a “can-do” attitude.
- You approach challenges in a structured and analytical way – you have attention to detail yet have a holistic mindset.
- You hold excellent communication skills and strive for continuous business improvement.
- You enjoy working internationally and with different cultures and you have a strong proficiency in the English language, both in writing and orally.
- You have excellent Excel competencies, including complex pivot tables, power query and complex formula.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer a highly dynamic and international work environment with colleagues all over the world. We guarantee a steep learning curve that will foster both your professional and personal development, and you will have the freedom and ability to influence your own tasks and everyday work life.
We take pride in the level of team-spirit characterizing our global workforce, so you will join a solid group of engaged and dedicated colleagues who are great at what they do and enjoy doing it! And not least, you will be in a company that is growing very fast where new opportunities continuously arise.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please send us your resume and cover letter through our recruiting platform. Deadline for applying is October 25, 2020.
We will conduct interviews throughout the process and reserve the right to close the vacancy before the deadline in case we find the right candidate.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact our Global Head of Accounting, Mikael Rye on +45 8188 0132 or by e-mail email@example.com.