Chemical Compliance Specialist
JELD-WEN (NYSE:JELD), founded in 1960, is one of the world’s largest door and window manufacturers, with more than 22,000 employees operating in 24 countries globally. Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, JELD-WEN designs, produces and distributes an extensive range of interior and exterior doors, wood, vinyl and aluminium windows and related products for use in the new construction and repair and remodelling of residential homes and non-residential buildings.
Our products and services afford us the opportunity to enter peoples’ workplaces, homes and daily lives. With this privilege comes great responsibility to ensure that the products we deliver are reliable and enrich the places and lives that they touch. We bring beauty and security to the spaces that touch our lives.
We act with integrity, invest in people, inspire through innovation, deliver on our promises and improve every day. We are seeking talented individuals who share this purpose and values and want to excel in their field of expertise. We offer excellent benefits, a collaborative environment in which to apply your talent and a dynamic and growing company, with exceptional career progression opportunities.
We have an exciting new role for a Compliance Specialist to join our team based in Tallinn! You will report to the Quality Director, Europe and ultimately be responsible for the Collection, development, assessment and maintaining documentation related to product and raw materials.
- Product and raw materials related to documentation creation and maintenance
- Handling and answering the customer requests
- Learning and defining the documents for product / raw materials: emission certificate; REACH/RoHS declaration; material specifications; technical data sheets; drawings; etc.
- Making improvement suggestions for developing our products and raw material documentation systems more user friendly, focusing on future trends and standards
- Environmental and sustainability data collecting, maintaining the database
- Raw material documentation handling and check-up tasks during different projects
- Keep and maintain raw material documentation inventory for Northern Europe
- Coordinating evidence document receiving
- Monitoring new raw material documentation compliance
- JELD-WEN product assessment for different Swedish assessment bodies: Nordic Ecolabelling SWAN; SundaHus; BVB; Basta
- Building Product Declaration (BVD) creation
- Creation of Environmental product declaration collection, development, assessment and maintaining documentation related to product and raw materials
- Handling and answering the customer requests in terms of product documentation
- Coordinating and doing the evidence document analyses and maintenance
- Product assessment for different Swedish assessment bodies to ensure the sale in NE region
- Learning and defining the raw material documentation requirements for procurement
- Experience to create a document risk assessment
- Knowledge about Certifications and declarations
- Good computer skills (MS Excel, MS Word etc.)
- Good command in English
- At least bachelor degree
What we offer:
JELD-WEN is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, colour, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by JELD-WEN, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services