This is a unique chance to continuously develop new processing platforms in the LEGO Group.
This role gives you the possibility to continuously improve your technical and coordination competencies while ultimately inspiring the builders of tomorrow. Imagine being the one who ensure that the kids get the same elements in the same condition globally.
• Make 3D & 2D drawings to develop final solution
• Create Technical specification
• Develop next generation of processing platform with suppliers or together with a equipment manager or project manager internally
• Create test plans to ensure validation of solutions
• Create handover documents
• Make D-FMEA
• Align safety standards towards solution with safety group
Play your part in our team succeeding
We are 12 colleagues focusing on development and maintaining new equipment platforms within decoration and assembly. As a department, we are still growing and developing so we value an environment where we can test ideas fast to take out learnings and make the best possible end solution meeting the customer requirements. We promise you a fun, creative atmosphere where you will get an opportunity to share ideas, try new things and make a real impact for the kids.
Do you have what it takes?
• Master’s degree in Mechanical engineering
• You have an engineering background as mechanical engineer or similar
• You have 1-2 years of technical experience within development of processing equipment and using CAD
• You have experience within the Innovation/Development and are encouraged collaborate with people in a team
• You speak and write English effortlessly
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.